Best worst Aspirin. (Don't @ me with your gericare)

AncestralJoy

Disclaimer: I live in the furthest away spot from anywhere and I've had multiple packages confiscated by customs already. I cant afford to rely on gericare due to shipping, cost and possible customs issues.

I have available 99% pure salicylic acid ("not for human consumption," from cosmetics supply place)
Or
Dispersible Aspirin (Ethics) which contains the following ingredients:
Aspirin 300 mg
Colloidal silicon dioxide
Hyprolose
Lactose monohydrate
Maize starch
Stearic acid

I have been using the dispersible Aspirin by dissolving it in boiling water and only using the clear liquid once the sedemment has settled in the water.
I have tried the SA but to me it tastes werid.

I do feel good on the aspirin and would like to experiment with larger amounts like 4 tabs a day.
I am a little concerned with ingesting large amounts of the other ingredients but i also find measuring The SA a bit tricky, and the tase is weird.
If you had these two options would you go SA route or the Aspirin route?
Thanks in advance

HighT

I have available 99% pure salicylic acid ("not for human consumption," from cosmetics supply place)

If it's acetyl salicylic acid should be fine. Im not sure if there is difference between acetyl sa and just sa. This is what Im taking and cost me 1 Eur for 20x 500 mg. Meanwhile the killer corp. Bayer sells their aspirin for 5 eur.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

If it's acetyl salicylic acid should be fine. Im not sure if there is difference between acetyl sa and just sa. This is what Im taking and cost me 1 Eur for 20x 500 mg. Meanwhile the killer corp. Bayer sells their aspirin for 5 eur.
Na its just the salycilic acid.. Tastes quite different to normal aspirin. I know Peat says its okay to use as well it just seems to wigg me out.

Interesting and they come as tablets and its just pure acetyl sa no fillers?
Damn thats a pretty good deal there

HighT

Interesting and they come as tablets and its just pure acetyl sa no fillers?
Yes. There are corn starch and sodium starch glycolate added but I'm not bothered to dissolve it since I'm taking only 2-3 pills a week.

Look at this.

''We can synthesize aspirin via esterification of salicylic acid''

L_C

Disclaimer: I live in the furthest away spot from anywhere and I've had multiple packages confiscated by customs already. I cant afford to rely on gericare due to shipping, cost and possible customs issues.

Or
Aspirin 300 mg
Hyprolose
Lactose monohydrate
Maize starch
Stearic acid

I have been using the dispersible Aspirin by dissolving it in boiling water and only using the clear liquid once the sedemment has settled in the water.

I do feel good on the aspirin and would like to experiment with larger amounts like 4 tabs a day.
I am a little concerned with ingesting large amounts of the other ingredients but i also find measuring The SA a bit tricky, and the tase is weird.
Thanks in advance
I would think Health Natura aspirin is a good one.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

Sounds nice but doesn't look like its available in my country. As per customs issues already and cost of shipping to the ends of the earth I'd prefer not to (and may not be able to) try buying things overseas
I would think Health Natura aspirin is a good one.

mrchibbs

Aniprin. Aspirin for horses, available on Ebay and it's USP.

ironfist

Or
Aspirin 300 mg
Hyprolose
Lactose monohydrate
Maize starch
Stearic acid

Thanks in advance
Could you tell me how you feel good on the aspirin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom