Best ways to reduce Caspase-1 activation and lipofuscin ?

GorillaHead

there are some threads here suggesting ways to reduce lipofuscin however I was hoping we can create a new thread listing new ways some of us may have discovered to reducing inflammation Particularly caspase 1 activation and lipofuscin

I know vitamin E and vitamin C are some suggested solutions.

anything else ? anyone experience reversal of their lipofuscin skin spots on their skins or even prevention there after ?

thanks everyone

Don

High iron i have read is the culprit ! Ok obviously seed oils but iron is part of the process to lipofuscin. Get rid of iron and increase copper and then all the other peaty stuff as well. Donate blood. I have lipofuscin spots/patches after sun exposure so i am in this hole as well.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

High iron i have read is the culprit ! Ok obviously seed oils but iron is part of the process to lipofuscin. Get rid of iron and increase copper and then all the other peaty stuff as well. Donate blood. I have lipofuscin spots/patches after sun exposure so i am in this hole as well.
I read that. But I can’t remember exactly but I swear I also read iron deficiency may cause it too. I am not sure for sure

Dr. B

there are some threads here suggesting ways to reduce lipofuscin however I was hoping we can create a new thread listing new ways some of us may have discovered to reducing inflammation Particularly caspase 1 activation and lipofuscin

I know vitamin E and vitamin C are some suggested solutions.

anything else ? anyone experience reversal of their lipofuscin skin spots on their skins or even prevention there after ?

thanks everyone
didnt Danny or someone mention alcohol, and policosanol can help reduce it
alcohol has other issues with it
anything anti iron or anti pufa should work, isnt it the combo of pufa and iron excess that causes it

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

didnt Danny or someone mention alcohol, and policosanol can help reduce it
alcohol has other issues with it
anything anti iron or anti pufa should work, isnt it the combo of pufa and iron excess that causes it
U may be on to something with policosanol. Alcohol is actually inflmaatory highly doubt it would reduce caspase-1.

you posted something on my old hair thread i will be making a new write up soon. But i beleive all our focus should be on caspase-1 but more specifically look pyroptosis. This is likely the true cause of hairloss

My new model to tackling hairloss.

Stop the inflammation (i believe i have achieved this)
Achieve regeneration.

Dr. B

U may be on to something with policosanol. Alcohol is actually inflmaatory highly doubt it would reduce caspase-1.

you posted something on my old hair thread i will be making a new write up soon. But i beleive all our focus should be on caspase-1 but more specifically look pyroptosis. This is likely the true cause of hairloss

My new model to tackling hairloss.

Stop the inflammation (i believe i have achieved this)
Achieve regeneration.
someone mentioned alcohol somehow helps get rid of lipofuscin even though it is estrogenic. maybe it was an article of Hans, or danny roddy

i havent tried policosanol yet but ill be getting swansons policosanol soon, and some beeswax to chew...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals