Best Ways To Heal Liver?

Lurker

I once took turpentine daily for a month or more straight. I think I was taking around 1 tsp a day. Turpentine seemed to help most with circulation, I would feel very warm in my feet and hands after taking it. It did not seem to help much for improving liver function or overall energy. I like limonene a lot better, it has immediate effects and you can feel it working even if you miss a day.

I was thinking about the turp burps compared with the orange burps of limonene, both are terpenes, both used as cleaners, etc. Maybe they both cut through pufas as well.

Lurker

Attachments

• C3A232F2-5017-4473-8073-E3A28739981A.gif
    C3A232F2-5017-4473-8073-E3A28739981A.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 11

jet9

Maybe stupid question but why gallstones influence liver health? I thought they are located in in gallbladder....

Inaut

I've taken d limonene in the past and liked it but just stopped ordering pills. if i can find a food grade bulk supply in Canada, I will order it as well. Alot of benefits from it from past readings.

SQu

. I was using Jarrow brand, 1 gram a day. I am about to switch to a bulk food grade brand, which is around $40 for a year plus supply. It is easy enough for me to drink it in bulk form mixed with water, I have
In liquid form, how much do you take? Or are you adding powder to water? I ordered the liquid for other reasons but happened to be searching on liver and Gall bladder and found this. I have mild quite subtle symptoms which suggest GB, which I try to keep in good shape especially as I'm losing weight. Anytime it slows or I get a bit coffee intolerant or crave concentrated sugars it cues me to address this. I take taurine coffee and stearic acid as daily measures to manage this. Also carrot and progesterone.

Jsaute21

Never used TUDCA. I believe caffeine and raw carrot have helped tremendously.

Agreed. Emphasis on raw carrot salad especially. It immediately quells low blood sugar symptoms for me and makes me feel stable. I just use vinegar and salt with it and its a god send.

In liquid form, how much do you take? Or are you adding powder to water? I ordered the liquid for other reasons but happened to be searching on liver and Gall bladder and found this. I have mild quite subtle symptoms which suggest GB, which I try to keep in good shape especially as I'm losing weight. Anytime it slows or I get a bit coffee intolerant or crave concentrated sugars it cues me to address this. I take taurine coffee and stearic acid as daily measures to manage this. Also carrot and progesterone.

I take between 1 gram to 4 grams of limonene a day, it is a liquid oil like substance, I sometimes skip days. When I take it on an empty stomach I notice a really great mood lift.

Kyle Bigman

All of the above is cope. Order UDCA from an Indian pharmacy and go to sleep easy knowing your liver is truly healing.

A little lemon and olive oil is a joke.

NAC is the only other thing suggested in this thread with some tangible benefit for the liver but even that still pales in comparison to UDCA/TUDCA.
What is the difference between TUDCA and taurine?

jzeno

For healing the liver, you could consider a coffee enema.

Dr Gerson had a lot of success curing a variety of illnesses using coffee enemas.

His daughter explaining the history, discovery and mechanism of it's effectiveness on the liver and body:

Kyle Bigman

I bought some taurine. It is combined with creatine so who knows if this is good....but it's the only thing my city has.

Markus

Coffee enemas, dandelion and TUDCA seems to work well for me. In addition to anything supporting bile flow.

Motif

My liver is definitely damaged from fasting and excessive drinking. I currently have a yellowish completion and super low Vit D levels though I get a ton of full-body sun exposure.

Does anyone have any diet or supplementation recommendations to help my liver's recovery in addition to the Peat-inspired diet that I already adhere to?

Thank you in advance.

How are you meanwhile? Anything that you would say that really helped ?

GreekDemiGod

I am doing the standard protocol: caffeine (3 cups of double espresso), Taurine 1-2g and K2 (Kuinone) - 10 mg.
Hard to say if things are progressing.

Nenshi623

Hi. Nope. But I wasn’t really trying anything over the last months
Thanks for your reply. Sorry to hear that. I am also experiencing leaky gut/histamine intolerance (flare ups, headaches) and other gerd symptoms daily which I think is due to fatty liver/estrogen dominance.
Please let us know if you find a recovery plan that works! I will too!

JessFields

I take between 1 gram to 4 grams of limonene a day, it is a liquid oil like substance, I sometimes skip days. When I take it on an empty stomach I notice a really great mood lift.

Hello! Are you still taking limonene with positive results? This thread popped up on a search and I was considering ordering some