Best Ways to Fight EMF / Ionizing Radiation

Let me preface this before anything, that I never used to believe in this type of effect causing major damage to people...but let's just say I have felt the exact effects and I notice EXACTLY when I am getting hit with something, major migraine, fatigue, burning sensations etc.

My question is -- what are the best supplements / pharmaceuticals to protect against this type of exposure???

After listening to Ray's work it seems that progesterone, asprin, red light and taurine seem to be beneficial but what else?

I already take thyroid. Will testosterone (TRT) help???

Aside from some other measures, grounding, etc? Anyone know of anything else??

mostlylurking

Let me preface this before anything, that I never used to believe in this type of effect causing major damage to people...but let's just say I have felt the exact effects and I notice EXACTLY when I am getting hit with something, major migraine, fatigue, burning sensations etc.

My question is -- what are the best supplements / pharmaceuticals to protect against this type of exposure???

After listening to Ray's work it seems that progesterone, asprin, red light and taurine seem to be beneficial but what else?

I already take thyroid. Will testosterone (TRT) help???

Aside from some other measures, grounding, etc? Anyone know of anything else??

JamesGatz

I don't know any supplements but 2 biggest things that made a massive difference in exposure for me

1) Putting EMF sheets over my computer screen - cost about $25 a roll so its pretty cheap - I also put my phone in a Faraday cage case when not in use that made a big difference as well - those are cheap as well

2) Switching away all my apple products for windows - macbooks, Iphone are the worst offenders of EMF - the aluminum shell they have is completely transparent for EMF

It's a crazy difference - 15 minutes on an apple computer and I feel as if I'm going insane but 2 hours on a windows computer and I still feel fine - I really think Apple Computers/products in general tend to be dangerous in terms of EMF exposure

I know exactly what you mean. I get the burning sensation too, when I am near high EMF sources, as well as agitation, dizziness and headaches.

miquelangeles

I don't know any supplements but 2 biggest things that made a massive difference in exposure for me

1) Putting EMF sheets over my computer screen - cost about $25 a roll so its pretty cheap - I also put my phone in a Faraday cage case when not in use that made a big difference as well - those are cheap as well

2) Switching away all my apple products for windows - macbooks, Iphone are the worst offenders of EMF - the aluminum shell they have is completely transparent for EMF

It's a crazy difference - 15 minutes on an apple computer and I feel as if I'm going insane but 2 hours on a windows computer and I still feel fine - I really think Apple Computers/products in general tend to be dangerous in terms of EMF exposure
What kind of EMF sheet are you using over your computer screen? Can you share a link to the product? Thanks.

JamesGatz

What kind of EMF sheet are you using over your computer screen? Can you share a link to the product? Thanks.
I use this but currently its sold out:

I'm sure similar products exist for country but yea I like that one a lot - Night and Day difference in terms of stress coming from a computer

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals