Best way to stop puking?

PingPong

I’ve puked up raw carrot twice in three hours, i’ve eaten eggs, oranges, grapes, cheese, milk, Coca Cola, beef and some more cheese.
I consumed the raw carrot around 18 hours ago btw.

I’m not blaming the raw carrot here at all honestly though. My family has also been vomiting the past few days, so I’m guessing some sort of virus.
The carrot just tipped me other the edge, I was being cocky thinking I wasn’t that sick.

I’ve puked up raw carrot twice in three hours, i’ve eaten eggs, oranges, grapes, cheese, milk, Coca Cola, beef and some more cheese.
I consumed the raw carrot around 18 hours ago btw.

I’m not blaming the raw carrot here at all honestly though. My family has also been vomiting the past few days, so I’m guessing some sort of virus.
The carrot just tipped me other the edge, I was being cocky thinking I wasn’t that sick.
Sounds more to me like food poisoning of some sort. If that is the case vomiting is good. Your bodies want whatever it is out. Eat fresh or candied dried ginger.

Yonebayashian

When going through a purge like that- a purge, your body has something in it that it wants out immediately- taking a couple tablespoons of activated charcoal at once provides immediate relief. It's a sponge, it greatly helps the detox your body is crudely attempting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals