Best way to make use of Allicin in garlic?

Astolfo

Can I crush a few cloves and put them in coffee pot and boil down for a few minutes? I can't eat them raw because of the taste.

yerrag

You can crush and mix with honey and take it. It's also a good poultice for wounds when mixes this way.

T-3

You can crush and mix with honey and take it. It's also a good poultice for wounds when mixes this way.
Thanks for the posts, Astolfo and Yerrag.

Is exposing crushed garlic to air for 10-minutes+ important for maximizing allicin (rather than directly submerging the crushed garlic in olive oil or honey)? Might someone explain the relevant chemistry?

It's said that crushed garlic should be left "out" for 10 minutes or so before cooking it. Does this apply when garlic is not cooked?

In order to get maximum health benefits from garlic, does it matter how soon the crushed garlic is mixed with olive oil, honey, etc. (without cooking or applying heat)?

yerrag

Thanks for the posts, Astolfo and Yerrag.

Is exposing crushed garlic to air for 10-minutes+ important for maximizing allicin (rather than directly submerging the crushed garlic in olive oil or honey)? Might someone explain the relevant chemistry?

It's said that crushed garlic should be left "out" for 10 minutes or so before cooking it. Does this apply when garlic is not cooked?

In order to get maximum health benefits from garlic, does it matter how soon the crushed garlic is mixed with olive oil, honey, etc. (without cooking or applying heat)?
I don't really know but it wouldn't hurt to do that. 10 minutes is short enough to wait on, and not long enough to spoil the crushed garlic, and since the activation of allicin doesn't happen until the clove is crushed, exposure to the atmosphere and oxygen for a longer time would not be a bad idea. Even increasing the surface area by mincing the garlic would help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals