Best way to get rid of systemic mycoplasma infection?

MarcR

Hi,

I suspect i have a systemic mycoplasma and chlamydial infection causing my CFS and PSSD issues. I tested low CD57 cells, high IgG and IgA for m. pneumonie .

I thought of wheldon protocol (doxy + athrizomycin), IVIG, and maybe LL37

Any other ideas how to get rid of this?

peateats1

Hi,

I suspect i have a systemic mycoplasma and chlamydial infection causing my CFS and PSSD issues. I tested low CD57 cells, high IgG and IgA for m. pneumonie .

Bump

yerrag

Hi,

By systemic, which system do you refer to? Inside, as in blood vessels, or outside, as in the gut? I assume it is inside.

Mycoplasma are aerobic, and, though I'm not sure, could be facultative anaerobic (can survive both anaerobically and aerobically).

I've found methylene blue effective against such catalase-positive bacteria. Other substances useful against catalase-positive bacteria are acetic acid and a chinese herb called scutellaria. Scutellaria has been used with antibiotics and have been effective against MRSA. Do a search on pubmed.

I haven't used these on mycoplasma, but have used these on another catalase-positive bacteria with limited success. So, certainly a protocol can be developed that incorporates one of a combination of these substances that would have effetive synergistic effect. A lot of times, issues need a multi-pronged approach as bacteria develop strategies to defend themselves, including forming synergistic relationshps with other bacteria and fungi. They can develop biofilms, and they can hide behind foam cells composed of dead macrophages and oxidized LDL. It's like flushing out Viet Cong or Afghani fighters off caves and meeting with little success.

You have to think like a good general and not like generals like woke generals like Mark Milley.

Last edited:
OP
M

MarcR

I mean the cns. I will actually get a lumbar puncture done.

Does methylene blue help with cns mycoplasma infection?

OP
M

MarcR

By systemic, which system do you refer to? Inside, as in blood vessels, or outside, as in the gut? I assume it is inside.

Mycoplasma are aerobic, and, though I'm not sure, could be facultative anaerobic (can survive both anaerobically and aerobically).

I've found methylene blue effective against such catalase-positive bacteria. Other substances useful against catalase-positive bacteria are acetic acid and a chinese herb called scutellaria. Scutellaria has been used with antibiotics and have been effective against MRSA. Do a search on pubmed.

I haven't used these on mycoplasma, but have used these on another catalase-positive bacteria with limited success. So, certainly a protocol can be developed that incorporates one of a combination of these substances that would have effetive synergistic effect. A lot of times, issues need a multi-pronged approach as bacteria develop strategies to defend themselves, including forming synergistic relationshps with other bacteria and fungi. They can develop biofilms, and they can hide behind foam cells composed of dead macrophages and oxidized LDL. It's like flushing out Viet Cong or Afghani fighters off caves and meeting with little success.

You have to think like a good general and not like generals like woke generals like Mark Milley.
Oops. I meant to quote this. See reply above

bluefish

Hi,

Im a litle confused and curious... did you get tested for Chlamydia? And why did you jump to this, what sounds to me, complex situation...

yerrag

I mean the cns. I will actually get a lumbar puncture done.

Does methylene blue help with cns mycoplasma infection?
Why is a lumbar puncture needed? To get some celebrospinal fluid?

I just think the med establishment is a sham. They purposely keep us from using effective substances. In their place are much less effective substances that they legitimize by sham studies.

Then they subject us to rounds upon rounds of tests, which they just end up analyzing poorly anyway. They give interpretations that are often guesswork.

Then when it doesn't work, they say there are many things we don't know yet, and more funding is needed.

It doesn't hurt to try methylene blue. It's worked for UTI 100 years back but not. anymore because "better" solutions from "science" are available. Only problem Ciprofloxacin causes ALS, among other things, and the patient has to live the rest of his life on PEG to eat. S-C-I-E-N-C-E?

OP
M

MarcR

Why is a lumbar puncture needed? To get some celebrospinal fluid?

I just think the med establishment is a sham. They purposely keep us from using effective substances. In their place are much less effective substances that they legitimize by sham studies.

Then they subject us to rounds upon rounds of tests, which they just end up analyzing poorly anyway. They give interpretations that are often guesswork.

Then when it doesn't work, they say there are many things we don't know yet, and more funding is needed.

It doesn't hurt to try methylene blue. It's worked for UTI 100 years back but not. anymore because "better" solutions from "science" are available. Only problem Ciprofloxacin causes ALS, among other things, and the patient has to live the rest of his life on PEG to eat. S-C-I-E-N-C-E?
How much methylene blue can i take? Can i just order ghose 25g from ebay?

yerrag

How much methylene blue can i take? Can i just order ghose 25g from ebay?
Better be safe and buy from Health Natura or Science.bio

Safety is paramount. Crossing your fingers always meet Murphy's Law.

theonlyway

I got mb from health natura as they have me a coa. I also tested positive for mp and my integrative np put me on Azithromycin 500mg for 3 weeks. I have a script for 3-4 months but my gut couldn’t take it. I was taking monolaurin with it, 600mg twice a day. I’m going to start mb now. Probably 1mg a day

OP
M

MarcR

1mg.. Isnt that nootropic dose? Does it kill the pathogen too?

theonlyway

1mg.. Isnt that nootropic dose? Does it kill the pathogen too?

Lots of research supports mb with light killing gram negative and positive pathogens. So I’ll get tons of sunlight. I haven’t really found a source for dosing so I’m just going to have to experiment. I may titrate up to 5mg. I know my urine will turn blue but I don’t think there is any concerns. I may also do another week of azithromycin while taking the mb and monolaurin. Make sure you use a biofilm buster such as monolaurin. MB can help remove early stage biofilm but I don’t believe well established.

yerrag

I've taken 4 x 10mg doses per day, as that is a dose that's been used for treating UTi infections. Not that I have UTI, but that dosage is safe.

Just be careful not to take MAO inhibitors together with it.

And mb may just form part of a stack that works synergistically, in case alone it doesn't prove to be effective.

OP
M

MarcR

I think my infection is in my CNS. Very much like lyme. I hope it helps for this too.

yerrag

I only know little about lyme but doesn't it involve parasites? Is your eosinophils count in a CBC high? Is it also affecting your platelet count?

yerrag

This article mentions the use of calcium channel antagonists as an alternative to treating infections, and mentions mycoplasma and chlamydia. It is a little technical though. I just browsed through it, but I hope it offers some ideas:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom