Best way to eat peaty at 17 years old?

MidBicep

Hi all! I’m a 17 y.o teen boy.

Been researching about the “Peat diet” (I know, Peat ideologies more say).

I’m planning on increasing dairy and sugar/carb intake and eat plenty of saturated fats.

Overall I’ve eaten decent over my life. But still have processed foods plenty. I don’t eat much PUFA, although some from processed/junk foods.

Should I try to deplete PUFA with a low fat diet and then start eating saturated fat? What is the best way to go about this? I want to increase T/DHT whilst lowering cortisol/estrogen/prolactin etc. to increase masculinity and become more of a man.

Any tips welcome!
Ruminant meat, full fat dairy, whole eggs, oranges, sugar to fill up the calories and salt to taste. Your focus should be to grow strong at this age. I suggest you start lifting if you aren't into some sport, you'll thank me in your 20s.

OP
M

motleyadams

If I was your age and knowing what I know now (in no particular order):

- Get good butter and coconut oil and avoid all products with vegetable oils in it.
- Learn to cook your own food but don't stress over it. Plenty of great cooking videos on youtube, and the earlier you start, the better you will be in your life. I recommend Jacques Pépin and Marco Pierre White's Knorr videos.
- Get the best milk you can find and drink lots of it.
- Get the best most ripe fruits/juice you can find and drink lots of it.
- Learn how to prepare and eat oysters and chicken/beef livers, these foods can be very tasty and are full of nutrients which can help sustain and deepen your sexual development and maturation as a young man.
Thanks!

OP
M

motleyadams

Ruminant meat, full fat dairy, whole eggs, oranges, sugar to fill up the calories and salt to taste. Your focus should be to grow strong at this age. I suggest you start lifting if you aren't into some sport, you'll thank me in your 20s.
Yes, I’m doing this now. Getting stronger on compound movements such as, Bench press, Shoulder press, Weighted Chin ups, Deadlift, Squat etc.

And doing light weight accessory movements helps.

Nomane Euger

Do you think it is logistically equally feasible to source 'honey with the comb' vs jars of raw honey? I would be interested in trying some to experiment. When you say its not even pleasurable, how much do you usually consume, how often, and may I ask how you sourced it? Thanks
i consumed it only once,i ate like a 250grammes portion incuding the comb in the weight,(i can consume as much honey straigth if its not to high in fructose),i felt like all my neuro transmitter got whipped out,my vision felt like it was percing through horizon,my sisters were talking to me,and i had 0 interest for what they told me like 0,i sat on a chair for 2 to 3 hours falling as sleep time to time and waking up,similar to when i smoked cannabis that is to strong,i got a joint tension and pain in my left leg,my lips were swollen,then during the night i had a nightmare where i was vommiting plastic(and before this nightmare i didnt have a nightmare in like 8 month),i woke up,colors were looking"pastel like",and my smell was the best it has been ever,same i hadnightmare the 2 next days one where my guts exploded and one other where i got a wood star with spines percing my mouth,and the increased smell sensitivity also disapeared after 2 days.The bee keeper i buy honey from,when he does his yearly harvest,he sell some comb,not all bee keepers sell the comb,so find a beef keeper(on an organic artisanal market or a farm)ask him questions,tell him that you want to eat honey from the comb,and try it

Last edited:

Austin Resch

Yeah. I lift weights. Currently Kinobody RPT, getting stronger on key lifts.
Good stuff, I found Jeff Nippard, Jess Cavelere (AthleanX), Ben Patrick (KneesOverToesGuy), Charles Poliquin (renown elite athlete strength coach) have solid training content on YT.

AndrogenicJB

Thanks, will use.

Going to up my coconut oil intake. Isn’t it a mild 5-AR inhibitor? Concerning to say the least, but it’s saturated. So don’t know how to go about this.
I am wary too but have been weight training in a calorie deficit for too long for my age and height, I'm going to have it anyways, 1 tablespoon a day for the calories

OP
M

motleyadams

@haidut

Best way to raise androgens to promote dimorphism and masculinity in a late bloomer, 17 y.o. Diet, exercise, supps, hormones etc. ?

meatbag

@haidut

Best way to raise androgens to promote dimorphism and masculinity in a late bloomer, 17 y.o. Diet, exercise, supps, hormones etc. ?
@haidut

If you guys use the search function on the forum you can search for key words such as 'androgen', 'testosterone' , 'dimorphism', 'estrogen' specifically from haidut he's already made tons of posts about this;
Search results
Search results

Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

so the fat soluble vitamins (A,D,K,E) and aspirin seem to be important for instance
A and K are both found in liver

here's a good one
Vitamin A Stimulates Testosterone Production

Last edited:
OP
M

motleyadams

If you guys use the search function on the forum you can search for key words such as 'androgen', 'testosterone' , 'dimorphism', 'estrogen' specifically from haidut he's already made tons of posts about this;
Search results
Search results

Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

so the fat soluble vitamins (A,D,K,E) and aspirin seem to be important for instance
A and K are both found in liver

here's a good one
Vitamin A Stimulates Testosterone Production
Wow looks amazing. Thank you.

Going to increase sat. fat along with liver. Also going to get Thorne multi A.M and P.M.

Is it a good idea to use topical vit K2 and D?

Michael Mohn

Avoiding Pufa and soy are obvious steps.
Taking enough calcium and salt is important as high pht can stunt development.
My biggest mistake was skipping breakfast, probably due to high cortisol.
Eat 25g of protein for breakfast and at least 50g better 75g of carbs for mucle protein synthesis. Gelatin is important too.
Don't go zero fat, fats are important for steroid production, sleep and digestion. At least 25g per day.
Get sun daily and do technical sports like basketball or rugby/football (bad for the brain but hugely androgenic) and wrestling or mma for the neurological stimulation. Lifting weights is boring and makes you slow, team sports gives you social skills and possibly a gang to hang out with.

Last edited:

meatbag

Wow looks amazing. Thank you.

Going to increase sat. fat along with liver. Also going to get Thorne multi A.M and P.M.

Is it a good idea to use topical vit K2 and D?
Frankly I wouldn't use the thorne multi, I used products like that when I was younger and I think there are better options. If you eat liver you get plenty of the b-vitamins except maybe vitamin b1 and b3.

this is the b1 I use;Vitamin B1 Powder Thiamine HCl USP Grade
or there's energin which is a b-vitmain mix; Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

The idealabs vitamin k and d are topical in ester bases that absorb through the skin into circulation
Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

meatbag

generally, unpasteurized dairy comes from pasture raised dairy cows and farmers tend to adopt a more regenerative farming and higher quality animal husbandry practice (all grass fed/finished, no grains, no herbicides used on grass, no antibiotics/hormones given to cows, = cows are generally much healthier) this translates to the milk of those cows being more nutritionally rich. Additionally, the heating of the milk (i.e. pasteurization) will denature a relatively large amount of the nutrients present. Dr Weston Price has great information on this topic, even going as far as measuring the difference in the nutritional content of raw milk/butter of cows at different times, finding the dairy produced in end-june/july tends to be significantly higher in nutrients compared to dairy from same cows produced at other times, the rational being they are eating the highest quality grass immediately leading up to that period.

Unheated dairy will also be rich in immunoglobulins, and high in biodiverse beneficial microbes (assuming the cows have a high quality of life/environment/diet/etc.). Dr. Pottenger has great information on this looking into the heating of foods, and the consequences of so.

If you could source raw dairy, you could likely source raw colostrum as well which is around 3-4x more nutrient dense than raw milk. Colostrum is the initial dairy (sometimes called first milk) that cows/mammals produce for the first few days following the birth of an offspring, the color is a bit yellow and tends to be lower in fat content. There a numerous studies where colostrum had positive effects on various autoimmune conditions.

Ultimately, the same would even apply to honey. Raw/unheated/unprocessed honey is a very different food compared to refined grocery store honey (sometimes high fructose corn syrup is used as filler, or even used to supplement the bees with energy substrate). It will contain some wax, propolis, pollen, beneficial microbes + enzymes which will have numerous downstream benefits not attainable from processed honey.
wouldn't those same processes happen to the milk in the process of digestion?

Austin Resch

wouldn't those same processes happen to the milk in the process of digestion?
I think it would be counter productive for the bodies innate digestive system to significantly reduce the amount of nutrients by destroying them. Also, milk is pasteurized around 150F, whereas unheated milk consumed will be exposed to the bodies internal temp of around 100F, that seems like a significant difference in temp, especially given the heat sensitivity of vitamins. Im not exactly sure of the interaction of stomach pH on said vitamins.