Best Water Filtration Methods and Devices

OP
U

ursidae

I use Zero Water pitcher. I had tried using a distiller but that taste is horrible.
A pitcher would be very convenient at present as I still have to travel due to my education

Distiller would work well as a long term solution when I finally graduate and am done with the moving around. Finding a pure source of minerals to remineralise will be another, perhaps more challenging, quest. I have also considered just mixing some freshly squeezed orange/lemon juice into the distilled water+ some sodium bicarbonate. Drinking water isn't that mineral rich anyway

I am concerned about the Consumerlab review that compared a number of pitchers, including Zero Water.

it could be the one filter that added microplastics

Can anyone with a subscription pitch in?

Oleg

A pitcher would be very convenient at present as I still have to travel due to my education

Distiller would work well as a long term solution when I finally graduate and am done with the moving around. Finding a pure source of minerals to remineralise will be another, perhaps more challenging, quest. I have also considered just mixing some freshly squeezed orange/lemon juice into the distilled water+ some sodium bicarbonate. Drinking water isn't that mineral rich anyway

I am concerned about the Consumerlab review that compared a number of pitchers, including Zero Water.

it could be the one filter that added microplastics

Can anyone with a subscription pitch in?
I use freeze distillation. All you need is some space in your freezer. Get my PPM to 1. We have good water though, only about 55 PPM to begin with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals