Best vitamin c for a child?

LizAnn

What vitamin C supplement would you recommend for a child? I have some liposomal C and Ester C, but these pills are just too large for my son, and I understand that the C gummies we give him are really just Ascorbic acid. His seasonal allergies are SO bad right now, and I thought we would try boosting his Vit C.

LucyL

Yeah, I would say Orange Juice. I've found the concentrate tastes better than the not-from-concentrate I get from the grocery stores. My 4 year old always requests Orange Juice with ice and a straw in it :happy: His favorite drink. Sometimes I add some sparkling water to it for him, he likes it that way too.

OP
L

LizAnn

Yeah, I would say Orange Juice. I've found the concentrate tastes better than the not-from-concentrate I get from the grocery stores. My 4 year old always requests Orange Juice with ice and a straw in it :happy: His favorite drink. Sometimes I add some sparkling water to it for him, he likes it that way too.
Thank you!

Perry Staltic

That's what I take: 500 mg liposomal and 500 mg Ester C. You can use a mortar and pestle to crush the Ester C into powder and mix that and emptied liposomal cap contents into orange juice or something.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals