Best Video On Keto I Have Seen!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Attakai

Quick, everyone judge his looks!
*Eyes aren't glowing like a child, high serotonin from all the fiber in avocados*
*Voice cracked, signs of low androgens and estrogen dominance*
*Quickly tried to grab the reese's knock off, body showing signs of a desperate need of sugar*
*got a little pink faced when Oz smelled his breath, clearly stress hormones are rampant in this man*

How'd I do guys?

Fractality

People still think sugar is equal to cookies and ice cream when those are just as much fat as sugar (along with questionable additives in most which are just as likely to cause issue).

*Eyes aren't glowing like a child, high serotonin from all the fiber in avocados*
*Quickly tried to grab the reese's knock off, body showing signs of a desperate need of sugar*
*got a little pink faced when Oz smelled his breath, clearly stress hormones are rampant in this man*

How'd I do guys?

Good stuff mate! In all seriousness, Tebow does seem rather autistic and effeminate in his actions to me.

Cameron

Man people are so easy to brainwash and so easily told what to do feel and think Dr Oz show and the dumbed down viewers are very sad to watch. If it's a trend it must be health right?

Cameron

Don't get me wrong tebow is a great man but he does look much more submissive and delicate I was surprised watching

InChristAlone

I was also surprised by how he talks. I can't believe the hype around avocados! I think they are gross unless in a mixed meal like a taco.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

People still think sugar is equal to cookies and ice cream when those are just as much fat as sugar (along with questionable additives in most which are just as likely to cause issue).

Good stuff mate! In all seriousness, Tebow does seem rather autistic and effeminate in his actions to me.

Just as much fat as sugar? More like just as much PUFA as sugar.

Tebow either plays the super beta christian jock card. Or he literally autistic and gay

How'd I do guys?
:rollingred

These people always say "seems too good to be true!" I don't get it. Tons of fat. Instead of carbs. Too good. What???

Runenight201

Dr. Oz looks like a grotesque vampire.

Is his hair real? For a 58 year old male he’s kept that quite well, and he’s also very sharp and speaks well. He may push some snake oil type stuff, but I think he’s got good physiological functioning going on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals