Best Type Of Sunbed

Josh

So i've been using a sunbed over the last few months which has helped with eczema etc.. ive been unaware of the ratio of uva/uvb this sunbed has but has felt less powerful than others around me..

So this sunbed i go on has recently changed their tubes to 'Rainbow tubes' ?? The people there tell me one colour helps produce vitamin D more, Other one 'relaxes' you, and the other one and overall increase melanin or what ever for a better tan..

Anybody know anything about these rainbow tubes? I didnt bother going on that one today so went to another sun bed shop 'Lextan' here in wales.. Which just a normal tubed bed where again unsure about the ratio of uva/uvb.. but feels more 'hotter' than the normal one i use.. although i felt okay after it..

Just did some research and this is what the rainbow tubes are showing..

" Rainbow 0.3 Party Pink 2m 180w - MELANIN PRODUCTION FOR SKIN REJUVENATION

Wattage - 180w
Length - 2m
UVB - 0.8
Hpur Life - 800
The Cosmedico Rainbow lamps are designed be to 0.3 compliant with a maximum UVB content and good heat output. The Rainbow Range is produced in four colours.

Electric BLUE offers high UVA Tanning Performance.

Party PINK offers maximum Melanin Production for Skin Rejuvenation.

Sizzling YELLOW offers maximum Vitamin D Production.

Rapid GREEN offers perfect conditions for Stress Relief, Relaxation and Good Health. "

What would be better this rainbow tube or a normal bed??
(Also btw.. i went through a period of asking every single sun bed shop around me for the ratio of uva/uvb they use and not one of them was able to tell me..)

Cirion

I'm interested in this topic...

What have you learned?

Now that summer is almost here I'm not as concerned but I want to own a good sunbed by the time next winter rolls around.

tankasnowgod

I would think that both yellow and pink would be beneficial, from seeing the benefits of Red Light. I have no idea why yellow would offer "Maximum Vitamin D Production." That doesn't seem accurate at all. UVB rays are what stimulate Vitamin D, the same rays that burn. As for Green, haven't seen a whole lot of research on it. You should ask if they have any research backing those claims.

I would think a tanning bed that also incorporates red and/or infrared would be pretty beneficial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals