Best Type Of Magnesium For Hairloss

Blue09

As above guys looking for the best type not sure what to go with. Chelated or taurate or even a spray. Thanks

Frankdee20

Magnesium does not cure hair loss. What do you mean ?

i havent found any that worked, i use boiling greens then drinking the water, or coffee if you can handle it

Best Type Of Magnesium For Hairloss
Any type of magnesium will do:
Put the magnesium shavings on the head, use a torch to set them on fire, tutuurutuu hairloss ;)

Waremu

I get plenty of magnesium with fresh fruit (especially oranges) and some green broth and cacao, so I don't supplement it. I also take molases from time to time, which is the closest thing to a good magnesium supplement. I think I heard Peat say he isn't big on molases, mainly due to iron, but the right one can be low in iron. The other issues he has with it I personally don't think is a big deal, as it's mineral content outweighs any small issue. I make sure to drink coffee with it, but even then, the brand I take is pretty low in Iron. This is the brand:

41V62ejmQ%2BL.jpg

This brand is has a whopping 25% of magnesium and only 4% of Iron. It also is packed with calcium, which is always good, especially if one avoids dairy/milk. (It also is likely a decent source of zinc).

It's a good whole food natural magnesium supplement for me if I want extra magnesium. The Amazon reviews on the brand are also mostly positive. A lot of people take it because their doctors apparently recommend it to them and they mention good results from it, most likely due to the magnesium content and other minerals secondly, which seems to back up my experience of it being a good natural magnesium food supplement.

Last edited:

Arrade

Topical magensium chloride rubbed over the entire body (limbs and torso).
You could try haiduts as well

Arnold Grape

I get plenty of magnesium with fresh fruit (especially oranges) and some green broth and cacao, so I don't supplement it. I also take molases from time to time, which is the closest thing to a good magnesium supplement. I think I heard Peat say he isn't big on molases, mainly due to iron, but the right one can be low in iron. The other issues he has with it I personally don't think is a big deal, as it's mineral content outweighs any small issue. I make sure to drink coffee with it, but even then, the brand I take is pretty low in Iron. This is the brand:

41V62ejmQ%2BL.jpg

This brand is has a whopping 25% of magnesium and only 4% of Iron. It also is packed with calcium, which is always good, especially if one avoids dairy/milk. (It also is likely a decent source of zinc).

It's a good whole food natural magnesium supplement for me if I want extra magnesium. The Amazon reviews on the brand are also mostly positive. A lot of people take it because their doctors apparently recommend it to them and they mention good results from it, most likely due to the magnesium content and other minerals secondly, which seems to back up my experience of it being a good natural magnesium food supplement.
That stuff is so good in coffee!

baccheion

Magnesium oil spray (with added MSM). Rinse after 20-30 minutes, then apply medicinal MSM lotion.

Mossy

41V62ejmQ%2BL.jpg

This looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals