bacteria growth promote baldness

selsun
potassium bicarbonate
nizoral
zinc
borax - but won't dissolve in alcohol

what else?

Inaut

As above so below aka On your head as in your gut.

I think increasing the correct bacteria in large intestines/colon will restore function of small intestine and liver/gallbladder. We need the bacteria to produce biotin, niacin, vitamin k and epithelial linings. This is the only thing I think can lead to permanent hair restoration. My assumption again though.

Barry

Haidut's oxidal (methylene blue) is the best thing i have ever used for skin fungus. I have had skin fungus on and off for over 20 years. I had tried stressnon (pregnenolone) earlier. And it was effective, but not nearly as good as methylene blue.

boris

Haidut's oxidal (methylene blue) is the best thing i have ever used for skin fungus. I have had skin fungus on and off for over 20 years. I had tried stressnon (pregnenolone) earlier. And it was effective, but not nearly as good as methylene blue.

How much did you apply? Just the straight drops?

ilhanxx

for the best, lugol or povidone iodine, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti....

R J

Iodine and MB and bright light. Riboflavin 5 phosphate probably too

Hevel

Haven't found anything that gets rid of it completely but white vinegar and borax dissolved in warm water are somewhat effective(60-80% reduction).

Infarouge

+++
Iodine and MB and bright light. Riboflavin 5 phosphate probably too

also zinc sulphate and DMSO. DMSO and iodine or MB penetrate well, scalp fungus is mainly subcutaneous. UV or blue light to a lesser extent.

Would MB + Iodine work for localized rashes on the body???

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

i have just found the best alternative to nizoral/daktarin, zinc pyrithione and selenium sulfide.
it's not even a shampoo! just a liquid toner. it's almost like a haidut product

PHILIP KINGSLEY

Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner 250ml

• Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat, camphor, polysorbate 20, piroctone olamine, benzalkonium chloride.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Great great find! Where can we get it? Can you link the product?

just type in kingsley scalp toner to find the product .

wikipedia says only

nizoral
selenium sulfide
zinc pyrithione
pircontone olamine

are the four antifungals

you don't even need a shampoo. just buy the active ingredient in alcohol. this product looks very promising

Last edited:

Nebula

Sodium acetate seems to have cleared up whatever infection I had on my scalp. Just baking soda and vinegar reacted and diluted with water. Let it sit on my scalp for an hour. Also rinsed with a little hydrogen peroxide in a cup of water for a few minutes. Not sure if that had an effect, but my scalp feels 95% better after just two applications. Going to repeat every few days for awhile to see what happens.

Inaut

Diluted borax solution with rosemary EO for shampoo? @johnwester130

Followed by malic acid acid rinse. I like this combo a lot.

success23

Nizoral works great and fast in my case but only if i let it stay on my scalp for atleast 30 minutes before washing it!!!