Best To Take Alongside DHT/Andractim?

T

TheBeard

Does anyone know how many ml are in a tune of Andractim? I figured the best way of low dosing it would be to squeeze some in a small plastic syringe so I can be accurate when dispensing. Thanks!

I once smeared a whole tube of Andractim (yes, 60€ worth of application at once on my whole body) to see if I would "feel" DHT.

I didn't feel anything save for a very slight coffee-like mental boost.

So quit worrying about dosing, just eyeball it.

The measurements are ticked in the form of lines on the tube anyways.

johnwester130

I once smeared a whole tube of Andractim (yes, 60€ worth of application at once on my whole body) to see if I would "feel" DHT.

I didn't feel anything save for a very slight coffee-like mental boost.

So quit worrying about dosing, just eyeball it.

The measurements are ticked in the form of lines on the tube anyways.

i am amazed this has no response

do you think t and DHT would be a good combo?

T

TheBeard

i am amazed this has no response

do you think t and DHT would be a good combo?

I never tried them together.

Proviron or Andractim by themselves gave me low e2 symptoms, I felt shitty and anxious.

Testosterone applied to the scrotum gives me more DHT than I would get with a whole tube of Andractim, so why bother?

johnwester130

Proviron or Andractim by themselves gave me low e2 symptoms, I felt shitty and anxious.

Testosterone applied to the scrotum gives me more DHT than I would get with a whole tube of Andractim, so why bother?

mixing an aromatisable with a non aromatisable does something better than either alone

5a-DHP

Did you get the andractim from all saints?

Nebula

lots of carbs and fat!! dht needs plenty of fuel!
Agree with this. When I tried Haidut’s Keto DHT I didn’t feel anything positive unless I ate a ridiculously huge meal of easily digested carbs and fats. The one time I tried hard to do that I felt europhoric for about 24 hours. Maybe that’s why my experience wasn’t great with it.

I’m interested in trying DHT again after Haidut’s recent post on his site.
It seems DHT is an effective anti stress hormone for males, but this study used intramuscular stanolone injection to keep the serum level more steady I would guess. Maybe that’s why topical DHT has mixed results for some.

@haidut what method of DHT administration do you think could keep blood levels consistent? Which method did you use in your rat studies?

Murtaza

Agree with this. When I tried Haidut’s Keto DHT I didn’t feel anything positive unless I ate a ridiculously huge meal of easily digested carbs and fats. The one time I tried hard to do that I felt europhoric for about 24 hours. Maybe that’s why my experience wasn’t great with it.

I’m interested in trying DHT again after Haidut’s recent post on his site.
It seems DHT is an effective anti stress hormone for males, but this study used intramuscular stanolone injection to keep the serum level more steady I would guess. Maybe that’s why topical DHT has mixed results for some.

@haidut what method of DHT administration do you think could keep blood levels consistent? Which method did you use in your rat studies?
i have some stanolone powder, interested in know how to make an intramuscular solution

jnklheimer

Transdermal T on gonads is effective. I even lowered my dose and stopped taking it at night because it’s so strong. Major difference in energy and muscle size.

T

TheBeard

Transdermal T on gonads is effective. I even lowered my dose and stopped taking it at night because it’s so strong. Major difference in energy and muscle size.

What was the issue when dosing twice a day?

5a-DHP

What was the issue when dosing twice a day?
Not the person you're referring too, but if I take transcrotal T twice per day (one morning, one evening dose) I have complete insomnia and my heart pounds at night - almost as if I'm constantly amped up. No such problems on once daily application.

T

TheBeard

what oral dht causes absesses?

None, to my knowledge. That is completely absurd, you should read more about AAS.

The comment to which I was replying explicitly stated he was considering "intramuscular" delivery of stanolone.

T

TheBeard

do you get any pheromone reactions/reactions from women when you use testosterone?

Not noticeable.

I've always (since sexually active at 17) received comments that I smell good after I sweat from chicks, an attractive scent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals