Best To Take Alongside DHT/Andractim?

cyclops

Just wondering what would be the best way for a male to experiment with DHT. Looking for opinions on dosage (thinking like 5-10mgs a day is good) and other steroids that should be taken in conjunction with it.

Many say there are benefits to also taking progesterone, pregnenolone, and DHEA along with it for different reasons, but wouldn't want to take a kitchen sink approach and take too much stuff and run into problems.

Is there something that really should be considered to be taken alongside it? so it works better or because it could throw some balance of hormones off?

R J

You got the Besins brand? stack it with their progesterone transdermal.

Last edited:
OP
cyclops

cyclops

Yeah, I have read that progesterone is great compliment, but should I be concerned of lowering estrogen too much? I know one of the reasons Ray like progesterone is for its estrogen lowering effect, and I believe DHT drastically lowers it as well. Thats why I was thinking to throw some DHEA in the mix... also in case DHT could possibly lower /shutdown testosterone -figured DHEA could be good there too...and figured mind as well just throw some pregnenolone in for good measure.

So do you guys think the following stack would be good:

5-10mgs DHT
10 mgs progesterone
5 mgs DHEA
5mgs Pregnenolone

Something like that? Maybe every other day or so?

equipoise

I don't know about DHT. I'd like to source some. Rats have been blabbering about wanting to try it so I figure might aswell get some. Where though? Illegal status means potential shady Business.

I'm experimenting with Progesterone and so far so good. Adding Pansterone to the mix...really good for Building muscle I'm sure with its anti-catabolic effects.

On paper it definitely sounds like a good plan.

Percieve, think, act!

Risingfire

I don't know how many mgs is the best dose. That's really dependent on your situation. I will say take all the youth associated hormones with dht.

golder

I don't suppose anyone could help me. Managed to find an old Andractim tube that I ordered ages ago but never got around to taking it as I wanted to get my before and after labs done. Now I'm in a position to do that, I've opened the box and the instructions are in French. Does anyone know the dosage? There seems to be little markings on the back of the tube that go up to the number 15? Not sure what that is, or the best application site. Thanks massively in advance!

Risingfire

I don't suppose anyone could help me. Managed to find an old Andractim tube that I ordered ages ago but never got around to taking it as I wanted to get my before and after labs done. Now I'm in a position to do that, I've opened the box and the instructions are in French. Does anyone know the dosage? There seems to be little markings on the back of the tube that go up to the number 15? Not sure what that is, or the best application site. Thanks massively in advance!
I want to say a full pull is 150 mgs but I'm not 100% sure. The instructions specify to rub in the clavicle but I liked to rub across the top of my shoulders

golder

I want to say a full pull is 150 mgs but I'm not 100% sure. The instructions specify to rub in the clavicle but I liked to rub across the top of my shoulders
Thanks mate, that sounds right actually, judging by their being 2.5grams in the tube and 15 notches....seems to intuitively work out at around 150mg per notch.
That’s a huge dose, I only want about 10mg haha. Not sure how I’m going to do this.

johnwester130

Yeah, I have read that progesterone is great compliment, but should I be concerned of lowering estrogen too much? I know one of the reasons Ray like progesterone is for its estrogen lowering effect, and I believe DHT drastically lowers it as well. Thats why I was thinking to throw some DHEA in the mix... also in case DHT could possibly lower /shutdown testosterone -figured DHEA could be good there too...and figured mind as well just throw some pregnenolone in for good measure.

So do you guys think the following stack would be good:

5-10mgs DHT
10 mgs progesterone
5 mgs DHEA
5mgs Pregnenolone

Something like that? Maybe every other day or so?

every considered base testosterone?

R J

I would love an rx for Andractim but it’s not even available in my country

R J

Can you explain what it’s effects were ?

Risingfire

Thanks mate, that sounds right actually, judging by their being 2.5grams in the tube and 15 notches....seems to intuitively work out at around 150mg per notch.
That’s a huge dose, I only want about 10mg haha. Not sure how I’m going to do this.
I struggled with that same issue. I was looking to do 1mg. 150mgs is way too much. You wake up with adrenaline rushes in the middle of the night

Risingfire

Can you explain what it’s effects were ?
Feelings of well being. I looked more ripped and my mind was calmer. If you take it with preg/prog, too many symptoms of low estrogen occur. You start feeling crappy after a while

golder

Does anyone know how many ml are in a tune of Andractim? I figured the best way of low dosing it would be to squeeze some in a small plastic syringe so I can be accurate when dispensing. Thanks!