Best Time Form For D In Tanning Beds

biggirlkisss

best amount of Uv light from tanning beds. I can get unlimited for 20 bucks a month so I could do 25 minutes max per day so what do you think is best granted the darker I get the less D I could get and doctor refuses to test for D based on insurance companies? 10 minutes every day?

InChristAlone

Start off low. Like 4 minutes or less. Especially if you are fair skinned. And give time to recover then gradually up the time. But I'd say no more than 10 minutes. Unless your goal is to tan!

Last edited:
OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

i got no results from 20000ui but results from tanning beds. Ideally I like less uv because of its toxicity. Leading to high prolactin Low T i just enough for good D levels.

Jsaute21

i got no results from 20000ui but results from tanning beds. Ideally I like less uv because of its toxicity. Leading to high prolactin Low T i just enough for good D levels.
UV lights are toxic? i did not know that. I live in Chicago and tan twice a month for both health and superficial reasons.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

will ya its radiation. Unless there red and orange near infared in the bulb too to help detox you.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

Even a slight reddening of the skin is counterproductive, so 10 minutes, maybe 15, should be safe, depending on your basic skin color. -ray peat THE GOD

D

Deleted member 5487

Even a slight reddening of the skin is counterproductive, so 10 minutes, maybe 15, should be safe, depending on your basic skin color. -ray peat THE GOD

I have been doing it for a few weeks now, the aesthetic differnce from ginger white to aesthetic light tan cannot be dismissed.

Testosterone levels seem to be rising, as I am leaner than ever

I did get super red a few times. Right Now 7 minutes seems ideal. 10 will FRY You depending on the bed. Avoid the super bright face tanners and move down on the bed

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

try to also use the red led bed after the tan to lower damage from ultraviolet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals