Best Supplements For Healing Muscle/Tendon Injuries

Sagasik

To restore the health of the whole body, I use protein pills, which my trainer and Minimum Viable Fitness suggested to me. Scientific studies have shown that when you drink whey protein, your body excretes 84% of it as byproducts or converts it into blood sugar. Fortunately, there is a better option, protein pills. In a medically reviewed clinical study, these pills outperformed whey protein by 501%, with toxic waste by 83%. It is an ideal source of protein for the human body.

Hans

Forum Supporter
To restore the health of the whole body, I use protein pills, which my trainer and Minimum Viable Fitness suggested to me. Scientific studies have shown that when you drink whey protein, your body excretes 84% of it as byproducts or converts it into blood sugar. Fortunately, there is a better option, protein pills. In a medically reviewed clinical study, these pills outperformed whey protein by 501%, with toxic waste by 83%. It is an ideal source of protein for the human body.
Protein pills as in capsulized meat?

@Gone Peating have you resolved your issue? Im going through something similar with my right shoulder being injured from dumbell pressing which has healed since then but maladaptively and my middle back from slamming into a fire extinguisher encasing which hasn’t healed.