Best Supplements For Enhancing Alcohol Tolerance?

youngsinatra

I have a big meet-up with a dozen of old friends this weekend and we plan on partying hard.

I wonder what could help with alcohol tolerance? I‘ve heard @haidut saying that aromatase inhibition can help with alcohol clearance?

I personally plan on taking high dose thiamin HCL (1-2 grams) + B6/P5P (50mg) + vitamin E (800IU) the day before drinking. Maybe coupled with some niacinamide (1-2 x 500mg) throughout the night.

Of course with good nutrition before the evening. Lots of salt, magnesium, calcium and so on.

Razvan

Yes, b1 and b3 should be staples. Yes,aromatase inhibitors help. High dose pregnenolone+ high dose vitamin E ( 800 iu) should help with that and you will see that you will tolerate the alcohol better ( you will resist much longer).
Also when you have drinks try to sip on apple juice or any juice(apple juice has the most fructose)cause fructose can help process the alcohol faster in the liver.
In fact high dose pregnenolone stops the strength of almost any drug. 2 years ago one day I smoked a lot of marijuana with some friends and before I took 300 mg of pregnenolone casually and I was asking myself why all my friends were so high and I wasn't. I was almost normal.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Yes, b1 and b3 should be staples. Yes,aromatase inhibitors help. High dose pregnenolone+ high dose vitamin E ( 800 iu) should help with that and you will see that you will tolerate the alcohol better ( you will resist much longer).
Also when you have drinks try to sip on apple juice or any juice(apple juice has the most fructose)cause fructose can help process the alcohol faster in the liver.
In fact high dose pregnenolone stops the strength of almost any drug. 2 years ago one day I smoked a lot of marijuana with some friends and before I took 300 mg of pregnenolone casually and I was asking myself why all my frienda were so high and I wasn't. I was almost normal.
Thanks mate. Will add in some caffeine/coffee/nicotine for further aromatase inhibition.
I plan on drinking tequila sunrise, which consists of white tequila, mandarine juice (pulpfree), grenadine syrup and ice cubes. Quite peaty and good for keeping blood sugar up while drinking. I can tolerate a lot of it in comparison to other liquor - last time almost drank a full bottle and felt good.

What dose of B3 do you take for this purpose?

rr1

similar thread

Jerkboy

Eat a big **** meal before drinking for sure.

johnwester130

emoxypine looks interesting

thiamine pyrophosphate is the activated version of b1, allegedly more potent

Peater

I have a big meet-up with a dozen of old friends this weekend and we plan on partying hard.

I wonder what could help with alcohol tolerance? I‘ve heard @haidut saying that aromatase inhibition can help with alcohol clearance?

I personally plan on taking high dose thiamin HCL (1-2 grams) + B6/P5P (50mg) + vitamin E (800IU) the day before drinking. Maybe coupled with some niacinamide (1-2 x 500mg) throughout the night.

Of course with good nutrition before the evening. Lots of salt, magnesium, calcium and so on.

All of that and TAURINE.

Just before the world went mad in 2019 I was at a friend's wedding, I drank a heinous amount of whisky, and Red Bull (B vits and taurine) kept me upright and coherent.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

All of that and TAURINE.

Just before the world went mad in 2019 I was at a friend's wedding, I drank a heinous amount of whisky, and Red Bull (B vits and taurine) kept me upright and coherent.
Good man, just had 2 red bulls haha.

Bluemachine

Thanks mate. Will add in some caffeine/coffee/nicotine for further aromatase inhibition.
I plan on drinking tequila sunrise, which consists of white tequila, mandarine juice (pulpfree), grenadine syrup and ice cubes. Quite peaty and good for keeping blood sugar up while drinking. I can tolerate a lot of it in comparison to other liquor - last time almost drank a full bottle and felt good.

keeping blood sugar up? Alcohol is like pure sugar, right?
After a drink I crave coffee & can drink way more of it for some reason - I'm guessing something to do with caffeine helping the liver clear the alcohol & having high enough blood sugar to not get hypoglycemic

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I hope you and your friends have an amazing time mate! Everyone deserves a 'blow out' after the past year and a half.
Thanks mate, having an amazing time right now! Alrighty drank 3/4 of a tequila bottle. Feeling good after 1500mg B3, 1g B1, 800 IU E, 50mg B6 (P5P), 10mg biotin, 250mg B2, 450mg magnesiumbisglycinate and 2 Redbull.

Razvan

B

Basic stuff. I don't take too much b3 cause I found it having the strongest glycemia lowering effect much more stronger than even thyroid especially for me that I do football and weight lifting can be problematic,so usually I take 500 mg. Yes ,forgot about nicotine,very very good indeed.

David PS

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

So it‘s been almost 8h of drinking, still feeling very good and everybody is asking me if I am sober lol.

Also feeling insane confidence and social skills. Now leveling off and just drinking sprite, coke or fanta.

Last edited:
OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

B
Basic stuff. I don't take too much b3 cause I found it having the strongest glycemia lowering effect much more stronger than even thyroid especially for me that I do football and weight lifting can be problematic,so usually I take 500 mg. Yes ,forgot about nicotine,very very good indeed.
Good to know!

peter88

In fact high dose pregnenolone stops the strength of almost any drug. 2 years ago one day I smoked a lot of marijuana with some friends and before I took 300 mg of pregnenolone casually and I was asking myself why all my friends were so high and I wasn't. I was almost normal.
Vitamin e taken orally?