Best Supplement Online Order In EU

Lilly

I am trying to find a good reliable supplement and/or health food on line shop in Eu. I adore I HERB so I would like to find something similar to it in the Eu to avoid customs charges. If anybody knows a good one please share :wave:

There are lots of small sellers on eBay who resell or dropship brands like Swanson, Life Extension, NOW, etc. so I usually just look for the product that is least bad and buy it. Ebay lets you make a single cart for multiple sellers now. Otherwise you can try Swanson Europe (way less stock than normal Swanson) which ships from Eastern Europe, and also Biovea if I can't find DHEA anywhere else.

I’ll tell you, if someone opens a purebulk in Europe, they’ll make a killin...

Wagner83

and also Biovea if I can't find DHEA anywhere else.
I'm pretty sure they blatantly lie about where they ship from (could be in Asia) while still pretending to be in your country (they do that for a lot of european countries, the way they did their websites is smart). I don't trust them, the blatant lies are too fatty-fishy for me. You can google things like "biovea scam", "biovea shipment"..

I'm pretty sure they blatantly lie about where they ship from (could be in Asia) while still pretending to be in your country (they do that for a lot of european countries, the way they did their websites is smart). I don't trust them, the blatant lies are too fatty-fishy for me. You can google things like "biovea scam", "biovea shipment"..
I’ve had shipments in 3 days... if they can fake the courier information that’s pretty advanced...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals