Best Supp Co that ships to Europe?

Gone Peating

Hi I’m currently in Eastern europe and wondering what’s the best company to use to buy supplements so I don’t have to pay Amazon exorbitant fees

B

Braveheart

Try Vitacost...great service for years to Belize. Believe they ship around the world.

Ania

I am in Poland and I often order from Iherb. If i choose the shipping option by Local Post, I do not even have to pay custom duty.

iHerb for sure! iHerb often run sales but the code PUH218 always works for $5-10 off your order, plus if you wait for a promotion you can combine them.

iHerb have a ton of Peaty items, not just many clean supplements with no fillers or in powder form, but also 2-3 ingredient clean ingredient soaps, refined organic coconut oil, bulk pure baking soda, smoked oysters in olive oil, quality gelatin and collagen powders, etc.

My tips for shipping to Europe:
-Some countries charge import fees for VAT and Duty. Find out what they are for your country, for example in my country if I keep the order under 150 euro, I do not pay Duty, just VAT.

-iHerb has a weird shipping cost calculator that is non-linear and related to the total price of your order and the weight. Play around with different amounts. For me, I often get 3-4 day shipping from DHL for $2-4! For this the cart has to be over $100, so it's best to do bulk orders.

-iHerb is always running specials and promotions, sign up to their email list to be notified. I usually wait until they have 10-20% off sales, then do bulk orders. So I will do 1-3 separate orders at time, keeping it under 150 euro to avoid Duty and get the lowest shipping cost possible.

-If you have a good Fintech bank like Revolut that give you the proper interbank currency conversion rates, not inflated ones used by traditional banks and PayPal, it is cheaper to price your order in USD and let you bank convert it, rather than using Euro on iHerb as the markup is a little higher.

-You may be suprised how cheap stuff is, compared to your local products. Supplements, foods, toiletries, etc cheaper ordering off iHerb even with the VAT ontop that I can get locally, and often higher quality.

If you want a list of Peaty friendly things I order regulalry let me know I will post them here.

Last edited: