Best Sources Of Liver In The Uk

Steve123

struggling to find organic beef liver here in the uk.. all i can find is organic lamb or ox liver here.. is organic lamb liver okay??

going to be ordering more likely ..

em.body

Waitrose has an organic chicken liver but a for a beef liver a good local butcher is the best!

inurendotoxin

Lamb liver is fine. Still has all of Vitamin A & K etc you need. I have found Sainsburys to be the best for (supermarket) quality in the UK.

Freshness is especially important with liver, I think. I've had the Ox liver a couple of times (functionally a cow, for all intents and purposes!). I find it harder to stomach than the lamb liver. The taste is too overpowering.

Inaut

One thing i noticed when I was in UK/Ireland... lambs and sheep graze on grasses all over the place. Was kind of shocked to see them so far from civilization (especially in Scotland). That area actually has some great grass fed meat (including livers) which should be easy enough to source from farmers if you get out of the cities no?

aquaman

Yes source grass-fed liver online. Lamb is fine especially if organic and reared on grass.

Chicken liver is easier to eat, but be more careful on source since a lot of organic are fed on corn.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals