Best source of pregnenolone

sun-maid

Anyone got a good source of preg ? I like stressnon but the solvent are too much for oral purpose. Maybe @haidut can make a tocopherol/sfa version ?

TomS

I used Swanson preg, however @haidut wrote it is not enough strong. Monday I will order MRM preg at iHerb.

Fred

Health Natura brand is great... one of the few supplements I can feel. Also, I believe it is recommended on toxinless.com

J.R.K

Health Natura brand is great... one of the few supplements I can feel. Also, I believe it is recommended on toxinless.com
I can concur, would you know a good place to get bulk DHEA? Bulk supplements has discontinued carrying it. As well I live in Canada so it is prohibited here so I am looking for options, I am not fond of the capsule form or pill form due to potential for excipients, I prefer to weigh it or measure as I go.

Fred

I can concur, would you know a good place to get bulk DHEA? Bulk supplements has discontinued carrying it. As well I live in Canada so it is prohibited here so I am looking for options, I am not fond of the capsule form or pill form due to potential for excipients, I prefer to weigh it or measure as I go.
Sorry, I don't.

johnsmith

Anyone got a good source of preg ? I like stressnon but the solvent are too much for oral purpose. Maybe @haidut can make a tocopherol/sfa version ?
If you're concerned about gut health, you could try taking Stressnon topically, that's how most people take it. I take TyroMix orally which has the same solvents, never had a problem with them, I don't think I've heard of anyone who has.

Last edited:

golder

Good find for the US.
Does anyone know any good DHEA powder source for the UK?

J.R.K

OP
S

sun-maid

If you're concerned about gut health, you could try taking Stressnon topically, that's how most people take it. I take TyroMix orally which has the same solvents, never had a problem with them, I don't think I've heard of anyone who has.

I tried but I wanna go for bigger dose. StressNon dose is too small, If I want a big dose, I would have to ingest a load of solvent (anhydrol, alcohol..). Topically Ray told me it was useless,

johnsmith

I tried but I wanna go for bigger dose. StressNon dose is too small, If I want a big dose, I would have to ingest a load of solvent (anhydrol, alcohol..). Topically Ray told me it was useless,
Hmm, did you ask him about taking pregenolone topically or specifically StressNon topically?

I've never found topical StressNon to be ineffective, but trying out a large dose of pregenolone powder orally sounds like fun.

Last edited:
OP
S

sun-maid

Hmm, did you ask him about taking pregenolone topically or specifically StressNon topically?

I've never found topical StressNon to be ineffective, but trying out a large dose of pregenolone powder orally sounds like fun.

I ask him about Pregnenolone in general on the skin. He said exactly this RP: "I’ve never seen benefit from pregnenolone used on the skin."

OP
S

sun-maid

Anyone know the best way to get antibiotics like minocycline or doxy in Canada ?

TomS

@sun-maid
Please keep in mind, Germany has very strict law. It is impossible importing any hormone products as private person.
Preg is a prohormone, its possible. Haidut's products have high delivery price to Germany.
Swanson has a "cheat" link where one may check for every country what is allowed or not allowed importing
xxx_swansonvitamins.com/helpdesk/shipping-restrictions.html

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals