Best Source For Youth Steriods (preg/prog/dhea) From Eating Brains?

alephx

In my home country beef and pork brains are eaten. If not regularly, someone who wants them can easily find them as street food or in fancier preparations. They are quite good, only the texture feels a bit iffy (I've only had cow, pork organs seem a bit sketchy to me).

Hans

Forum Supporter
Could a person increase agmatine levels by supplementing arginine or maybe creatine (I think creatine is made up of arginine)? Thank you
Yes it's automatically created in the brain but at a certain pace. I haven't come across anything that can speed the enzyme up. Agmatine levels are low in autism for example, so supplementation would be preferable. You can easily get it on iHerb or Amazon.

A.R

Yes it's automatically created in the brain but at a certain pace. I haven't come across anything that can speed the enzyme up. Agmatine levels are low in autism for example, so supplementation would be preferable. You can easily get it on iHerb or Amazon.
Yes problem is in uk it's a bit hard to procure

The brain is abundant in cholesterol and alot of it is converted into the youthful steriods such as dhea, pregnenolone, progesterone.

Rather than take a supplements, wouldnt it be better to take small amounts of this daily or weekly?

I dont see the issue in it. Apart from the insanely amount of cholesterol in brain, which should be fine as long as we dont cook it for too long (as it oxidizes)

i want to see how this can potentially help my severe chronic fatigue.

You should go other avenues,but there is also a medication called Cerebrolysin which contains purified brain extracts for injection,which is a risk in itself.Im not sure about oral availability.

Holy ***t methylenewhite already recd cerebrolysin!Forgot to eat my brains today!!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals