Best Solvent For Topical DHEA In Genitals

vulture

Hi

I read females can apply DHEA inside their love tunnels, so, I started using DHEA dissolved in EVCO, I heat it with steam inside a small pot until 200 mg dissolves in 4 g of EVCO. Put it into a syringe and apply 1/10 of the thing (0,4 g) in the glans of my love pipe in the morning. So far along with MB I've being feeling great. My concern is:
There is a significant quantity of DHEA powder just sticking around my glans, even lasting a whole day. Is this because EVCO is not a good carrier for it? or because the DHEA powder is not thin enough to penetrate the skin?

A friend of mine suggested MCT or Olive oil

Thanks for your help.

S-VV

The problem of finding an adequate solvent for steroid hormones is one I have not yet solved. These are the main options:
-Alcohol + Water (+ Carbopol if you want a gel): Easy to make but low bioavailability and is irritating.
-Alcohol + DMSO : Higher bioavailability but even more irritating
-Oils: Low bioavailability and they are not easily absorbed, staying in the skin for hours
-Lecithin organogel: High bioavailability and low irritation. But not available for purchase unless you are a compounding pharmacy

vulture

The problem of finding an adequate solvent for steroid hormones is one I have not yet solved. These are the main options:
-Alcohol + Water (+ Carbopol if you want a gel): Easy to make but low bioavailability and is irritating.
-Oils: Low bioavailability and they are not easily absorbed, staying in the skin for hours
-Lecithin organogel: High bioavailability and low irritation. But not available for purchase unless you are a compounding pharmacy
Thanks! What about pure DMSO?

S-VV

Also, what about pentravan and azone for DHEA?
Pentravan seems good, but some reports indicate that its hit or miss. I remember reading one guy who tested T levels and said pentravan +T was no better than androgel

Infarouge

Micronized DHEA. Heating coconut oil works, using a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner may even encapsulate some into liposomes.

Micronized DHEA. Heating coconut oil works, using a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner may even encapsulate some into liposomes.
@vulture
Sounds right, the molecular weight of DHEA might mean it sits on the surface of the glans and isn't absorbed.

I luv your description of 'love tunnel' and 'love pipe' ;)

johnwester130

why is no one doing alcohol and oil together?

Ihor

Is the application of DHEA topically on testicles expected to be used specifically to convert it to testosterone? If so, who noticed what was happening?

johnwester130

Thanks for this. Which oil and which alcohol and what ratio have people had success with?

I did 50 per cent oil/alcohol and it worked

i did fractionated coconut oil 33%/vitamin E 33% and 33% rubbing alcohol and it still also worked

experiment yourself

James b

Does anyone actually know the ingredients in pentravan cream? I've looked at 2 or 3 sources and they all seem to be different. For obvious reasons I want to be confident in the ingredients of the cream before applying it to the scrotum.