Best Oral Magnesium Chelate/product?

I have a lot of experience with magnesium glycinate and it's pretty good, but I'm wondering if there's any others you guys and gals have liked supplementing?

Frankdee20

Sometimes a product will just say Magnesium from chelate but does not specify the amino acid. Malate is good, chloride can get too acidic.

marcar72

Glycinate, malate, threonate, taurate... all seem to have pretty good absorption and low gut irritability. I think one could mix/match whatever amino acid chelates they prefer to sort of serve as a secondary target of supplementation. I just downed 400 mg of magnesium glycinate so that's gonna have almost 3 grams of glycine which should help to induce calm and relaxation that much more.

I've read that threonate is good for crossing the brain barrier so supposedly would really help with brain health, it's pretty pricey though. Someone yesterday in a thread said they prefer malate for I think gallbladder support. Taurate would help with bile production so it all depends on what secondary target you might be wanting to influence. :2cents:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals