Best options for Carbonating Juice?

Ben

When I open a can of soda, take a sip, and allow the bubbles to jump around in my mouth like hundreds of horny naked virgin angels, that is probably one of my most favorite moments in my life- Seriously. :mrgreen:

Being such a fantatic, a soda machine is a plus. Adding baking soda to fruit juice does not provide me a satisfying level of carbonation.

So, which carbonation devices are best? I have a few issues with the ones out on the market.

1. Some use aluminum soda siphons- Aluminum is very pro-aging. Glass or plastic siphons would be much better.

2. Some only carbonate water- I want to carbonate fruit juice, If I wanted water with added flavoring, I would buy cans of soda.

3. Some use only CO2 cartridges- Not going to use cartridges when I can use tanks for MUCH cheaper.

Do not even bring up Sodastream. Companies that claim to be "green", yet settle illegally on another country's land or are otherwise uncaring about ethics, deserve to be shut down. Hard and quickly.

Mr. Fizz was an option for me, but they use only aluminum aiphons.

That one that ferments sugar, dunno how that's legal. Alcohol is produced in the process.

Best if it can carbonate large quantities of juice. For a fanatic like me. :)

I suggest whatever he is using :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals