Best night sleep

Beastmode

For the record, I sleep quite well.

However, I'm very interested in mastering this area from an environment standpoint.

A few new things I'm exploring are air quality and electric/emf mitigation.

1) Plan on getting a Wein VI-3500 room ionic air purifier to keep serotonin down. I heard about the 2500 model from Peat's podcast, but I can only find this version.

2) Making a copper mesh with grounding chord for under the bed sheet. Chord comes in this weekend. Will report.

Does anyone use a multimeter to measure their environment? If so, could you provide the link to a good one?

Has anyone experimented with the above and notice any changes?

RealNeat

I have experience with the Cornet 88T plus and really like it. It's economical and dependable. Lots of YouTube reviews and tutorials on it from building biologists and electricians.

You can start getting the feel for it by using a simple handheld radio tuned to ~540kHz AM to "hear" dirty electricity from various devices plugged into the wall.

@Beastmode

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

I have experience with the Cornet 88T plus and really like it. It's economical and dependable. Lots of YouTube reviews and tutorials on it from building biologists and electricians.

You can start getting the feel for it by using a simple handheld radio tuned to ~540kHz AM to "hear" dirty electricity from various devices plugged into the wall.

@Beastmode
Thank you! I'm hoping for something a bit cheaper to start with. Not fully on board with getting expensive electronics if I don't have too.

I do like the idea of having a way of measuring it objectively besides basing it off quality of sleep.

YourUniverse

Thank you !

I imagine you have direct experience with this?

I use a lot of pillows and they definitely help. My goal is to sleep like my toddler who can sleep in about 20 positions with or without pillows :).
That is a great goal! And yes, I sleep like this now. I use a grounding sheet too :thumbsup:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
For the record, I sleep quite well.

However, I'm very interested in mastering this area from an environment standpoint.

A few new things I'm exploring are air quality and electric/emf mitigation.

1) Plan on getting a Wein VI-3500 room ionic air purifier to keep serotonin down. I heard about the 2500 model from Peat's podcast, but I can only find this version.

2) Making a copper mesh with grounding chord for under the bed sheet. Chord comes in this weekend. Will report.

Does anyone use a multimeter to measure their environment? If so, could you provide the link to a good one?

Has anyone experimented with the above and notice any changes?
My father died of stomach cancer in 1974, I was 18 years old at the time. A couple of years later, my mom had a dowser check the master bedroom. The dowser found a crossing of ‘water veins’ (German: Wasseradern) at the bed place where my father’s bed used to be. The crossing was right in the middle of his bed! Then I got a copper metal mesh from an uncle of mine who ran a metal mesh factory in Hohenlimburg, Germany, and placed it under my bed, grounded. When I moved to the US, I switched to aluminum screen from Home Depot, grounded. And now I have a 9V battery inserted in the grounding wire, the positive pole to the mesh and the negative pole to the wire going to the ground pin of the AC power plug. The other polarity at 27 V gave me severe nightmares! I posted about this in more detail in the past.

So I sleep grounded for about 45 years.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

My father died of stomach cancer in 1974, I was 18 years old at the time. A couple of years later, my mom had a dowser check the master bedroom. The dowser found a crossing of ‘water veins’ (German: Wasseradern) at the bed place where my father’s bed used to be. The crossing was right in the middle of his bed! Then I got a copper metal mesh from an uncle of mine who ran a metal mesh factory in Hohenlimburg, Germany, and placed it under my bed, grounded. When I moved to the US, I switched to aluminum screen from Home Depot, grounded. And now I have a 9V battery inserted in the grounding wire, the positive pole to the mesh and the negative pole to the wire going to the ground pin of the AC power plug. The other polarity at 27 V gave me severe nightmares! I posted about this in more detail in the past.

Wow! That's an incredible testimonial for why we might want to check our sleeping space.

I came across this video and saw how simple it was to set up so I ordered the parts: Copper mesh pad

Seems like there are so many little things that we can do around the home that can quantifiably improve our health.

I wish I could visualize your set up well enough to give it a try. I get my set up on Saturday so I'll be experimenting with it that night.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Wow! That's an incredible testimonial for why we might want to check our sleeping space.

I came across this video and saw how simple it was to set up so I ordered the parts: Copper mesh pad

Seems like there are so many little things that we can do around the home that can quantifiably improve our health.

I wish I could visualize your set up well enough to give it a try. I get my set up on Saturday so I'll be experimenting with it that night.
A friend of mine replicated my experiment with a 100V dry cell battery and with the negative pole to the screen. He had the worst nightmares of his life! Also he said the dream content was absolutely disgusting. Interesting, right?

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

A friend of mine replicated my experiment with a 100V dry cell battery and with the negative pole to the screen. He had the worst nightmares of his life! Also he said the dream content was absolutely disgusting. Interesting, right?

My wife and I are in the same bed and our dreams are entirely different. My main goal for experimenting with this is to help her get deeper rest at night.

Are you able to make a short video with your phone on your set up, possibly explaining how you set it up?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My wife and I are in the same bed and our dreams are entirely different. My main goal for experimenting with this is to help her get deeper rest at night.

Are you able to make a short video with your phone on your set up, possibly explaining how you set it up?
Below is a picture of the wire harness. I placed the aluminum screens, I use two for my queen-size bed, underneath the mattress and at one corner, I threaded the stranded wires through the mesh, folded the wires over, and then folded the corner of the aluminum mesh and used a stapler to keep everything together.

You may want to look into buying the EarthPulse pulser, it has several sleep programs and it really works! But put the coil above the screen, so not to shield the magnetic pulses.

Another great tool is the Acu-vac coil, it also increases dreaming! I put mine into my pillow case and sleep with it every night.

Attachments

• grounding wire 1.jpg
    grounding wire 1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 16

Kman

Thanks for sharing your experience.

-Is there a reason you place the grounding mesh/sheet under the BED, rather than under your body so that you're touching it? Most 'grounding sheets' I've seen are designed to fit over the mattress and be slept on directly.

-What are the benefits of putting the 9V battery between the grounding mesh the ground wire?

-Some suggest that grounding makes you a 'conduit' (of sorts) for whatever EMF is present in the room to make its way to ground, and therefore grounding can make matters worse rather than better. Have you ever experienced negative effects, or only positive ones?

Others may be able to chime in with some information clarifying when/how/if grounding is always beneficial or whether it can be harmful.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing your experience.

-Is there a reason you place the grounding mesh/sheet under the BED, rather than under your body so that you're touching it?
The metal mesh is too hard to sleep on. I had a full mattress sheet from Amazon that was grounded but that shortens out your body’s variations in electrical potential. So I switched to a half sheet at the foot end of the bed and connected that to the same wire that goes to the metal mesh. I can’t really tell a difference with or without that conductive mattress half sheet. But the full sheet wasn’t that great.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

The copper mesh definitely has made my sleep a bit more restorative in regards to how i feel when waking up.

Minus a few nights I didn't have enough calories that day, I seem to be sleeping deeper. Definitely have more vivid dreams as well.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

The other big change is I don't wake up at all during the night for the restroom. It was something that had me curious as I still felt refreshed the next day with the occasionally restroom break at night, but I wanted to see if I could cut those out completely.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom