Best method to make topical DHEA?

Dave Clark

Does someone know about this? I got also mrm 50mg and my not precise measurment shows the capsule is 400 mg so its around 350mg of rice flour.

Will that much rice flour prevent dissolving? I have tried to dissolve it in vitamin e from sunflower with olive oil this one . I was mixing it for half an hour while heating the oil - aprox 12ml with 12 capsules MRM - 600mg dhea. Whenever I stopped the sediment quickly form in the bottom. Than I gave up, strain the oil and i put the sediment in about 5ml of 95% ethanol, mix it a bit and left it for 20 minutes. After this I strained the ethanol, discarded the sediment and mix together ethanol and oil. So in the end of all the powder was looking the same amount as in the beginning. Did I made something and just cause the rice flour is 90% of the capsule thats why it was so much powder undissolved?

By the way @Dave Clark a bottle of Pansterone filled to the neck with vitE gave me 585 drops.
Yes. I made the mistake of using a DHEA with rice flour. don't get me wrong, I would rather have rice flour than silicon dioxide, but it won't dissolve, and if some of it does it will be cloudy and have some settling. Here is an example of one that doesn't have rice flour: Amazon product ASIN B07JHXTKZDView: https://www.amazon.com/DHEA-100mg-Capsules-Strength-Supplements/dp/B07JHXTKZD/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?gclid=Cj0KCQiAw8OeBhCeARIsAGxWtUyeSebEoDO3NFFNkvLfvb4dz9I4PjxqC845FC0n4qRpHQXETrmLoTUaAsEaEALw_wcB&hvadid=338626845581&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9007410&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=5168059356003430383&hvtargid=kwd-752342680727&hydadcr=21192_9334103&keywords=double+wood+dhea&qid=1674653218&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzU05BUUpYNjRBQ0hYJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDUyNDU1MVdJR1dWQzhIODZIUSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzg5ODM0MjExNjVMTksyVjBQTCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

You could try and see if there is a pure powder form available, I know I have seen them somewhere, but I didn't find any that were inexpensive.

HighT

Yes. I made the mistake of using a DHEA with rice flour. don't get me wrong, I would rather have rice flour than silicon dioxide, but it won't dissolve, and if some of it does it will be cloudy and have some settling.
Ok, thanks but why wouldnt dissolve in ethanol. Isn't this settling only the riceflour?

Dave Clark

Ok, thanks but why wouldnt dissolve in ethanol. Isn't this settling only the riceflour?
I would think so. Try another brand without the rice flour and see what happens, I suspect the rice flour is the sediment. If the DHEA didn't dissolve, IdeaLabs, et al wouldn't be able to make their liquid products.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
If only idealabs would just offer DHEA by itself...
I can't understand why they don't make that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals