Best Juicers

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
OP
K

Kyle Bigman

oh man, that's pricey. I should have included water filters in this thread as well, because I use Brita but apparently that doesn't even work.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

jaywills

I personally use the Aicok. Having done a lot of research it looked like one of the easiest to clean (which after a while gets tedious!)
Its great, no problems so far.

TripleOG

I have not used it personally.

The Norwalk Juicer is probably the best for everything including softer produce. I have my sights set on it:

https://www.amazon.com/Norwalk-Juicer/dp/B071F7MGCW

Gotcha.

Trying to decide between the VSJ843, NC800, and Green Star Elite. The VSJ seems to be the best for our purposes (daily fruits, occasional potato/vege broth/coconut milk). Bummed the Green Star handles soft produce pretty awfully or I'd be all over it.

I personally use the Aicok. Having done a lot of research it looked like one of the easiest to clean (which after a while gets tedious!)
Its great, no problems so far.

How long have you had it?
How often do you juice?
What do you normally juice?

My biggest concern with that machine is motor strain and screen durability. I've watched youtube videos reviewing the Aicok where i starts off quiet and ends up sounding like a jet engine ready to take off lmao.

I used to use a juicer, but earlier this year I decided to try to use a blender and leave it blending for about 3 minutes to free most of the juice from the fiber and then I use a puece of cloth on a coffee filter base to strain the fiber out. I get much more juice this way. I only throw out 20 or 30g of waste( most of which is fiber).

jaywills

Hey Bud, answered your questions below

How long have you had it? [COLOR=#0000ff said:
I actually bought it at the turn of last year, so just over 12 months. [/COLOR]
How often do you juice? To begin with every day, but now use it around 4-5 times a week depending on schedule.
What do you normally juice? I love juicing oranges, berries, spinach and then I also usually add in pineapple and papaya because they really aid digestion and assimilation.

My biggest concern with that machine is motor strain and screen durability. I've watched youtube videos reviewing the Aicok where i starts off quiet and ends up sounding like a jet engine ready to take off lmao. - Lol - it is powerful but that's exactly what you are looking for, it also enables you to put in more fibrious fruits/veges if you wanted. Most juicers are like this FYI

TripleOG

Hey Bud, answered your questions below
Thanks.

That's interesting. Do you have clogging issues juicing the pineapple, orange, and other soft fruits? Seems to be a common complaint with horizontals similar to 24:50 of this video:

Most people suggest flushing the screen with fibrous produce (e.g. carrots and other veges), but vege juice doesn't align with what we're trying to do here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

I used to use a juicer, but earlier this year I decided to try to use a blender and leave it blending for about 3 minutes to free most of the juice from the fiber and then I use a puece of cloth on a coffee filter base to strain the fiber out. I get much more juice this way. I only throw out 20 or 30g of waste( most of which is fiber).

Good idea, I always see the separation when leaving in fridge.

I mean is tropical fibers really that bad like mango/pineapple? If anything might slow sugar absorption.

Good idea, I always see the separation when leaving in fridge.

I mean is tropical fibers really that bad like mango/pineapple? If anything might slow sugar absorption.
If your gut is in great shape, then I think one could very easily handle lots of fiber( at least if the fruit is ripe), but many people, including myself, aren't in a very good gut situation, and fiber, even from fruit, doesn't help with healing it( in my experience)

TripleOG

Bought the VSJ843 through discountjuicers (Great guy. Prices matches and adds another layer of warranty support. Win-win). What a game changer. I feel like I've been missing out not having a slow juicer. Horizontals are quicker to clean but this isn't much longer. I'm in love. :kisscheek:lol:

Now, about these potatoes...

D

danishispsychic

I like the Hurom HP, the Breville Citrus Juicer, the Breville Juice Fountain for travel -

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Bought the VSJ843 through discountjuicers (Great guy. Prices matches and adds another layer of warranty support. Win-win). What a game changer. I feel like I've been missing out not having a slow juicer. Horizontals are quicker to clean but this isn't much longer. I'm in love. :kisscheek:lol:

Now, about these potatoes...
Are you getting pulp in the juice? I need one with the least amount of pulp in juice. If anyone has recommendations for juicer with least amount of pulp it would be sincerely appreciated.

TripleOG

Are you getting pulp in the juice? I need one with the least amount of pulp in juice. If anyone has recommendations for juicer with least amount of pulp it would be sincerely appreciated.

Barely.

I put a mesh strainer between the the exit juice and the juice container. There's only a very thin layer after 2 liter of extraction. Very smooth. The discoutnjuicers youtube page has done many comparisons with the VSJ843. Its the least pulpy vertical juicer. I'm only juicing fruit and potatoes, so vertical was my desired type. One day I'll make a DIY juice press. Pretty cheap.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

Has anyone had good experience with all stainless steel manual juicers? Manual juicers seem to yield most non-pulpy liquid, but a lot of the more popular ones have aluminum parts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals