Best jobs to survive in a mandatory vaccination world?

Marine

Any tips? Some countries is firing workers who dont want take the vaccine, thngs is start to becomig very bad to all of us

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Tough. I was ready to be fired and sue. Thankfully my company (medical) allowed opt outs.

IT jobs working from home might be good. With telehealth and tele everything, consulting also might be good for avoiding the needles.

Uselis

I feel so much for people with families, debts, well going careers, etc. Extremely difficult to resist.

Personally, not many people are up for doing manual labor type of jobs where I live so workers always in demand.

TomS

Creating a webshop and selling anything that are needed for people.

akgrrrl

Creating a webshop and selling anything that are needed for people.
I know someone looking for this, with an unlimited inventory in place that is amazing. He is offering a huge percentage of sales as incentive and cannot find anyone with the skills needed. One applicant didnt even know Pointof Sale software was important. Not as easy as you might think.

TomS

I know someone looking for this, with an unlimited inventory in place that is amazing. He is offering a huge percentage of sales as incentive and cannot find anyone with the skills needed. One applicant didnt even know Pointof Sale software was important. Not as easy as you might think.
For me it is also not an easy life. However, I did not want to work for multis in an office building.
Until 2008 I was employed, since then I have been working as small enterpreneur and in Hungary I set up, owned and managed a limited company (it exists, my son manages it since 2016). Keep in mind, I am near to 63 y.o., employment possibilities are near 0%.

akgrrrl

For me it is also not an easy life. However, I did not want to work for multis in an office building.
Until 2008 I was employed, since then I have been working as small enterpreneur and in Hungary I set up, owned and managed a limited company (it exists, my son manages it since 2016). Keep in mind, I am near to 63 y.o., employment possibilities are near 0%.
I find your reply so interesting. Why would employment there be difficult for 63yrs? You could live another 30-some years! From the contributions I see you have made on this forum, you are focused, bright and helpful. How can it be so different there to here in Alaska where 50s and 60s are the choice employees. They have good verbal skills, manners, likely a past career with technical skills, they show up for work as agreed and on time, and have common sense. Only the 70yr olds get Walmart greeter jobs. What is different there?

TomS

I find your reply so interesting. Why would employment there be difficult for 63yrs? You could live another 30-some years! From the contributions I see you have made on this forum, you are focused, bright and helpful. How can it be so different there to here in Alaska where 50s and 60s are the choice employees. They have good verbal skills, manners, likely a past career with technical skills, they show up for work as agreed and on time, and have common sense. Only the 70yr olds get Walmart greeter jobs. What is different there?
@akgrrrl I have been working in IT field until I was 50. Both of my last employers went into banktrupcy (both IT, Internet, Voip service) and in 2008, when world financial crisis started, it was impossible to get a job. In Hungary that time people who were older than 45 y.o, were counted as old people on job market. I worked for Colgate-Palmolive office. All staff had been young, I was over 40 and they fired me out within a short time.

In 2021 situation is not the same, as about half million people (of the 10 millions) left the country for very low salaries with 10 hours worktime. Now there is lack of employable people, and Hungarians dont like immigrants or foreigners. For shortage of employable people, salaries have increased, however, cost of living increased more quickly. Here in Germany food is cheaper, than in Hungary.

I do not say that American people are healthier than Hungarian ones, however, in Hungary people over 60 y.o. are usually tired, ill, can not work hard, etc.
We have to work until we reach 65 y.o then we can go on pension. My wife could go on pension on the basis of a law, when she was 61 y.o. Women, who worked for 40 years, could go on persion, however, they recieve very few amount (about 300-350 USD/month). A new law made it possible for pensioned people, if they can and want to work, their do not have o pay income tax or social contribution off the salary, i.e. they can keep total gross amount.
From next January people under 25 y.o. have not to pay income tax, and couples have 3 children do not pay any income taxes until they work/live. Prime minister hates immigrants they want couples to make more children and youngters do not leave the country.

It is very difficult to compare, as systems differ very much. I recommend you the following articles.

akgrrrl

@akgrrrl I have been working in IT field until I was 50. Both of my last employers went into banktrupcy (both IT, Internet, Voip service) and in 2008, when world financial crisis started, it was impossible to get a job. In Hungary that time people who were older than 45 y.o, were counted as old people on job market. I worked for Colgate-Palmolive office. All staff had been young, I was over 40 and they fired me out within a short time.

In 2021 situation is not the same, as about half million people (of the 10 millions) left the country for very low salaries with 10 hours worktime. Now there is lack of employable people, and Hungarians dont like immigrants or foreigners. For shortage of employable people, salaries have increased, however, cost of living increased more quickly. Here in Germany food is cheaper, than in Hungary.

I do not say that American people are healthier than Hungarian ones, however, in Hungary people over 60 y.o. are usually tired, ill, can not work hard, etc.
We have to work until we reach 65 y.o then we can go on pension. My wife could go on pension on the basis of a law, when she was 61 y.o. Women, who worked for 40 years, could go on persion, however, they recieve very few amount (about 300-350 USD/month). A new law made it possible for pensioned people, if they can and want to work, their do not have o pay income tax or social contribution off the salary, i.e. they can keep total gross amount.
From next January people under 25 y.o. have not to pay income tax, and couples have 3 children do not pay any income taxes until they work/live. Prime minister hates immigrants they want couples to make more children and youngters do not leave the country.

It is very difficult to compare, as systems differ very much. I recommend you the following articles.
Thankyou for the links, and for such a full reply. This information and your personal post was great for my understanding of the system you live in. A casual business visit would never reveal such realities of your country. Your challenges are many. I wish you comfort and ease.

TomS

Thankyou for the links, and for such a full reply. This information and your personal post was great for my understanding of the system you live in. A casual business visit would never reveal such realities of your country. Your challenges are many. I wish you comfort and ease.

Thank you and I wish you the same.

yourke

start a business or work with like minded people. I know 1 big boss that will never the jab, and doesnt want his employees to take it

BearWithMe

If you have a bit of money, buy a house on countryside with well and some land attached. Find legal ways to avoid as many taxes and expenses possible, put some money aside for the unavoidable ones. Then live frugal life, raise animals, be self-sufficient and f**k jobs, f**k society, f**k government, f**k their f****g vaccines and f**k this whole rat race.

If you can also do some work online from your computer for added stability and building bigger financial reserve, that would be great.

BearWithMe

If you don't want to go to such extremes, there are countries where employers and people in general are more relaxed and doesn't care about vaccines.