Best Idealabs Supp/s For Promoting Sleep

nwo2012

As title says. People that have used idealabs supplements, which best promotes sleeo. Im taking a break from Cypro, staying asleep and sometimes falling asleep is becoming an issue again. Dont need Peaty advice, I know that stuff, doesnt improve sleep for me more than it already has done.

Spartan300

Haidut's recommendations when I asked the same question were:

I would say Oxidal, Progestene, and possibly Diamant. Lapodin should help too as it should lower excess cortisol.

Only one I have tried is Lapodin which has a mild effect on me and I'm still in need of something stronger.

As title says. People that have used idealabs supplements, which best promotes sleeo. Im taking a break from Cypro, staying asleep and sometimes falling asleep is becoming an issue again. Dont need Peaty advice, I know that stuff, doesnt improve sleep for me more than it already has done.

Progestene would be my choice. It's a really good sedative. I'll take a big dose of progesterone at night if I'm feeling super stressed.

OP
N

nwo2012

Haidut's recommendations when I asked the same question were:

I would say Oxidal, Progestene, and possibly Diamant. Lapodin should help too as it should lower excess cortisol.

Only one I have tried is Lapodin which has a mild effect on me and I'm still in need of something stronger.

Thanks. I have all those except Oxidal
Might try a full dose of each tonight before bed and see how it goes

OP
N

nwo2012

Could some of those supplements you already use interfere with sleep quality?

Yes I did think it possible. But sleep was no better before them. I mean no longer. I dont feel tired when I finally get out of bed.

Here I am awake at 4am again!
Will try stopping all supps then add in only ones that can possibly improve sleep and see what happens.

Arnold Grape

Two drops of Pansterone initially caused wakefulness but now promotes deep, restful sleep. Second, I would have to name an antihistamine (not IdealLabs) and ice cream. In that order.

Wagner83

Yes I did think it possible. But sleep was no better before them. I mean no longer. I dont feel tired when I finally get out of bed.

Here I am awake at 4am again!
Will try stopping all supps then add in only ones that can possibly improve sleep and see what happens.
This thread has a lot of ideas in it Waking At 3 Each Morning

RobertJM

Sitting in front of red light really helps me. After ten/twenty mins you can feel your eyes starting to get heavy.

firebreather

I do it by feel, if I feel I need more I'll dose myself with more until the symptoms abate. Big doses for me would be around 15+ mg. I do the Health Natura drops when I do that. Otherwise I'll use progestene for quick application.

I'm not sure why but progesterone never seemed to do anything for me but maybe disrupt my sleep which is already poor. Even when I took it in the morning. Might ought to try again

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals