Best Idealabs Stack For Testosterone

ntking51

Guys,

what is the best idealabs stack for increasing test, and libido?

Could I do Pansterone, kuonine, and tyromix? Also if I were take it in the morning (applied to my skin) should it be with food, after eating etc? Also anything else to take with it?

thanks

GreekDemiGod

If you read through @tyler's thread (Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut), you'll see that he used:
  • Pansterone (Preg. + DHEA)
  • Kuinone (K2 MK-4)
Reading this thread also might be of high interest:
Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

Kuinone is best taken in the evenings or before bed and / or always with food, or shortly after eating. I've read it can powerfully lower blood sugar.

I started using them myself 2 weeks ago and I can definitely feel an androgenic effect from it, though it's subtle. But I am sure blood tests will reflect it.
And I suppose Tyromix is worth it only if your temps are not yet ideal (36.6 - 37 C) or you're hypothyroid.

sladerunner69

If you read through @tyler's thread (Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut), you'll see that he used:
  • Kuinone (K2 MK-4)

Kuinone is best taken in the evenings or before bed and / or always with food, or shortly after eating. I've read it can powerfully lower blood sugar.

I started using them myself 2 weeks ago and I can definitely feel an androgenic effect from it, though it's subtle. But I am sure blood tests will reflect it.
And I suppose Tyromix is worth it only if your temps are not yet ideal (36.6 - 37 C) or you're hypothyroid.

Wouldn't an ideal temp be at least 37 C? Anything lower than that and it is a sign that the thyroid is functioning as strongly as it could be.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Guys,

what is the best idealabs stack for increasing test, and libido?

Could I do Pansterone, kuonine, and tyromix? Also if I were take it in the morning (applied to my skin) should it be with food, after eating etc? Also anything else to take with it?

thanks
I'd say the best strategy would be to keep cortisol and estrogen in check and optimize dopamine.

So an extensive stack might include estroban and energin to cover the basics.
Then use adamantane for dopamine and as an adaptogen and to reduce gut issues.
There is a synergistic effect between DHEA, vit K2 and androsterone, so I'd combine those as well. 10-15mg DHEA daily with 5mg androsterone and 10-15mg vit K2 in the scrotum and groin area..
If you have energy problems, then add in oxidal and cardenosine.
Lastly I'd add in vit D which potentiates the effect of all androgenic steroids.

GreekDemiGod

@Hans Interesting approach. Would you say Estroban would still be beneficial for someone with a nutrient-dense diet, who eats liver, high-quality cheese?

OP
N

ntking51

I'd say the best strategy would be to keep cortisol and estrogen in check and optimize dopamine.

There is a synergistic effect between DHEA, vit K2 and androsterone, so I'd combine those as well. 10-15mg DHEA daily with 5mg androsterone and 10-15mg vit K2 in the scrotum and groin area..
Lastly I'd add in vit D which potentiates the effect of all androgenic steroids.

thanks for the reply! I emailed Georgi (Haidut) and he said Pansterone, kuinone, and tyromix would be best for test production. He said Androsterone raises mostly DHT, which suppresses estrogen/test due to negative feedback mechanisms.

would you apply the vit d, estroban, and energin to the groin area as well?

OP
N

ntking51

• Kuinone (K2 MK-4)

Thanks!

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Interesting approach. Would you say Estroban would still be beneficial for someone with a nutrient-dense diet, who eats liver, high-quality cheese?
Probably not, but it still depends on your vitamin E & K2 intake. Liver and eggs do have a bit, but I don't think it's enough.
thanks for the reply! I emailed Georgi (Haidut) and he said Pansterone, kuinone, and tyromix would be best for test production. He said Androsterone raises mostly DHT, which suppresses estrogen/test due to negative feedback mechanisms.

Keep in mind that pregnenolone and DHEA does not increase testosterone, although it will make you feel better. Both can, however, make you more stress-resilient, but it's really not the best combo for boosting testosterone. Thyroid is also great, but if your own thyroid function is already optimal, it might not do much. Plus, thyroid tend to boost DHT much more that testosterone. The reason I recommended androsterone is because of its great synergy with DHEA and also because it's such a great aromatase inhibitor and GABA agonist. Keeping estrogen on the low side is key, as it's a potent negative regulator of testosterone synthesis.

OP
N

ntking51

Probably not, but it still depends on your vitamin E & K2 intake. Liver and eggs do have a bit, but I don't think it's enough.

Keep in mind that pregnenolone and DHEA does not increase testosterone, although it will make you feel better. Both can, however, make you more stress-resilient, but it's really not the best combo for boosting testosterone. Thyroid is also great, but if your own thyroid function is already optimal, it might not do much. Plus, thyroid tend to boost DHT much more that testosterone. The reason I recommended androsterone is because of its great synergy with DHEA and also because it's such a great aromatase inhibitor and GABA agonist. Keeping estrogen on the low side is key, as it's a potent negative regulator of testosterone synthesis.

Gotcha. So if I did Pansterone, kuonine, and androsterone you think thatd be good?

I have found 5mg of DHEA and 20mg of Progesterone is very nice. I also take a little metergoline and exemestane. Very nice stack.

Markus

I personally wouldn't use that much androsterone as it is a very potent hormone from my experience.

sladerunner69

I did a month long cycle of Androsterone (large dose, 50mg daily) and found (through bloodwork done one week prior and one week after) that my dht had decreased slightly fronm 25 to 18 and my testosterone increased from 200 to 300. I don't understand why either.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Gotcha. So if I did Pansterone, kuonine, and androsterone you think thatd be good?
Yes, definitely.
I personally wouldn't use that much androsterone as it is a very potent hormone from my experience.
It is very potent yes. People that tend to have more estrogen could benefit from more, whereas others with less estrogen would do best on less. I personally enjoyed 2-3mg myself.

Markus

Yes, definitely.

It is very potent yes. People that tend to have more estrogen could benefit from more, whereas others with less estrogen would do best on less. I personally enjoyed 2-3mg myself.
Yeah, my maximum tolerable dose is 2 mg a day divided into two separate doses.

Jsaute21

I did a month long cycle of Androsterone (large dose, 50mg daily) and found (through bloodwork done one week prior and one week after) that my dht had decreased slightly fronm 25 to 18 and my testosterone increased from 200 to 300. I don't understand why either.
Wow - big dose. How was your fuel/nutrition/exercise extertion during this period?

OP
N

ntking51

Could anybody recommend what types of foods to eat while using these products?

OP
N

ntking51

@ntking51 Just eat your regular meals. For Kuinone, since it can lower blood sugar, anything sugar / carbs (combined with something else maybe) is good.
Thanks. I’m still new to Peat. But I feel like the diet can be kind of complicated. Any threads giving example of a full day of eating ?

opethfeldt

Where were you applying?