Best Idealabs Stack For Testosterone

Frankdee20

Wait... what?
Hans might be right as far as Preg and DHEA not converting into Test much.... There was a study showing that high doses of DHEA raised all hormones, but minimal bump on Testosterone.... I don’t understand that because it showed significant increases in androstenedione, but I guess that remained unchanged .... who the hell really knows anyway ....

Markus

Hans might be right as far as Preg and DHEA not converting into Test much.... There was a study showing that high doses of DHEA raised all hormones, but minimal bump on Testosterone.... I don’t understand that because it showed significant increases in androstenedione, but I guess that remained unchanged .... who the hell really knows anyway ....
From my own experience, DHEA and pregnenolone doesn't seem to affect testosterone levels to any noticable degree, but they do make me "feel more androgenic".

AndrogenicJB

I'd say the best strategy would be to keep cortisol and estrogen in check and optimize dopamine.

So an extensive stack might include estroban and energin to cover the basics.
Then use adamantane for dopamine and as an adaptogen and to reduce gut issues.
There is a synergistic effect between DHEA, vit K2 and androsterone, so I'd combine those as well. 10-15mg DHEA daily with 5mg androsterone and 10-15mg vit K2 in the scrotum and groin area..
If you have energy problems, then add in oxidal and cardenosine.
Lastly I'd add in vit D which potentiates the effect of all androgenic steroids.
what do you think would be better for dopamine cost benefit wise... piracetam or bromantane or adamantane?

Hans

Forum Supporter
what do you think would be better for dopamine cost benefit wise... piracetam or bromantane or adamantane?
Bromantane and adamantane might be stronger than piracetam. For me, I never got much from dopaminergics, but much better results from focusing on optimizing overall health, cellular function, lowering the stress hormones, optimizing glucose oxidation, reducing gut irritation, eating nutrient-dense foods, stabilizing blood sugar, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals