Best Idealabs anti-viral supplement(s)?

tom94

Looking for something to help mitigate (and even potentially cure) my shingles.

Been using a combination of Defibron, Coconut oil and Oregano oil rubbed into the base of my spine every morning.

Do you think this it's wise to continue the same stack or maybe Haidut has another supplement that could make it even better (thinking maybe MitoLipin or Lapodin)?

Any advice welcome - thank you.

LadyRae

Looking for something to help mitigate (and even potentially cure) my shingles.

Been using a combination of Defibron, Coconut oil and Oregano oil rubbed into the base of my spine every morning.

Do you think this it's wise to continue the same stack or maybe Haidut has another supplement that could make it even better (thinking maybe MitoLipin or Lapodin)?

Any advice welcome - thank you.
Quinine, camphosal helped me through covid a couple weeks ago. I had a little bit of a cough where I was getting up bits of liquid, not phlegm like a normal cold. After a couple days this went away.

Lysine inhibits viral replication and is apparently helpful for herpes related issues. However, my husband has recurring herpes outbreaks and he finds that even mega doses of lysine may shorten the duration of the outbreak but it is just a small Band-Aid...

I am on my 4th, 5th bottle of Mitolipin to deplete PUFA... I didn't know that it had antiviral properties as well, good to know

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals