Best hormonal profile to target for Job Interviews/Good tips in general

JamesGatz

Alright so I'm looking for tips to try out during job interviews - I've done a couple remote interviews and have a few more scheduled - many of the jobs I apply to are technical/problem-solving based - what I learned thusfar:

What is not good for an interview for me:

High DHT - High DHT gives me a 0% success rate in interviews - I come across as "too chill" and as a "lazy employee" - I become more likeable but give off an aura that I would be a horrible employee

The HIGH DHT Personality

899E9B4D-C8E2-4BF4-8E93-65B9CAEEBECF.jpeg

High Progesterone - This also backfires on me because it makes me submissive which can make me come across as a "good employee" but I don't think this personality works well when I'm trying to do problem-solving/technical work

What is working for me:

High T/High Metabolism:

Right now during my job interviews -

I keep myself grounded

I turn on an air ionizer (I keep one hand on it during the interview and turn it on every few minutes)

I also use an EMF sheet on my laptop to reduce stress

With the air ionizer/staying grounded My T and metabolism remains high - I come across as a "Responsible Employee" but still assertive and someone hardworking and good at problem-solving

The High T Personality (Responsible, Ambitious, Hard-working)

E5093709-1AA2-4B1F-911E-8C01DF54FFAA.jpeg

High GABA:

High GABA makes me come across as extremely responsible and hardworking but it doesn't give me the same assertiveness that high T does

Anyone got any other good tips? I'm looking to maximize the look/personality of someone who is responsible and hard-working

I used to take a shot of alcohol before an interview to help "calm the nerves" but trying to find something better TBH

The only thing I'm really using right now that really helps with this is my air ionizer mainly - I realize I need to maintain high T/High Metabolism during interviews because high DHT really is backfiring on me

Last edited:

Drareg

Androsterone, most people respond well to it, some mentioned reactions from certain personas, it happens but mostly the interactions are positive, its noticeable, crazy how it does it, my best guess is because it widens/opens your eyes more, there is an effect in this area after you take it.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Androsterone, most people respond well to it, some mentioned reactions from certain personas, it happens but mostly the interactions are positive, its noticeable, crazy how it does it, my best guess is because it widens/opens your eyes more, there is an effect in this area after you take it.
Great so this is an anabolic reaction I'm assuming? Definitely going to give it a try

If you want to demonstrate you can be a good slave, high serotonin.
I believe this to be true because low-serotonin makes me more like-able but it makes me appear lazy and also I become hard-headed in interviews which is not ideal for a conversation with a hiring manager - I like to keep my serotonin low enough to make me easy to talk to and a good problem-solver but high enough to show that I'm willing to slave myself for a check

DaikonRadish

most office people are high serotonin, high noradrenaline, can be high gaba, high dopamine, low T and low DHT. They eat lots of sugar and pufa, donuts, boba tea, coffee, ramen noodles, tuna, etc. It all depends on your office culture and job, I would imagine finance is more high T, dopamine vs software engineer, high serotonin, low T.

ThinPicking

:tearsofjoy:

Gatz the construction of this thread is cracking me up. I don't mean to diminish its validity however.

ThinPicking

5mg of Baclofen could easily replace your shot of alcohol trick but it is a cheat code/a magic spell and must not be abused.

The therapeutic effect of such small doses of gabaergics is likely coming from their concentration dependant activation of dopamine metabolism.

Runenight201

If you’re taking alcohol to calm nerves then something’s off in your psyche/body/metabolism imo. For an interview I’d focus on verbal fluency, assertiveness, and confidence. Practice the process into the dirt so you’re giving answers that you’re fully prepared for. Stand in the mirror, look at yourself in your eyes, speak with intention.

Optimal health will make the above much easier. Having a life story as to why you are right there in front of the interviewer makes it much easier to sell yourself. What are your skills and why do they make you a good match for the job. If you know you’re qualified then that will exude through your presence in your communication. If you’re bullshitting then that will be picked up on as well. Good interviewers will know if you’re bullshitting or not. And if you’re bullshitting stop that and don’t be a bullshiter and develop some value so that you’re not bullshitting. Confidence comes from having a skill set and knowing you have it. There isn’t a short cut here, put in the work, if anything alter your hormones so you’ll put in the work, and then you’ll have the confidence, assertiveness, high t, status, whatever it is you’re after.

Eating a solid diet, supplementing, lifestyle is crucial, but so is the actual skill set development. It’s a 50/50 interaction imo.

P

pineywoodrooter

About 40mg of propranolol an hour before the interview.

golder

If you’re taking alcohol to calm nerves then something’s off in your psyche/body/metabolism imo. For an interview I’d focus on verbal fluency, assertiveness, and confidence. Practice the process into the dirt so you’re giving answers that you’re fully prepared for. Stand in the mirror, look at yourself in your eyes, speak with intention.

Optimal health will make the above much easier. Having a life story as to why you are right there in front of the interviewer makes it much easier to sell yourself. What are your skills and why do they make you a good match for the job. If you know you’re qualified then that will exude through your presence in your communication. If you’re bullshitting then that will be picked up on as well. Good interviewers will know if you’re bullshitting or not. And if you’re bullshitting stop that and don’t be a bullshiter and develop some value so that you’re not bullshitting. Confidence comes from having a skill set and knowing you have it. There isn’t a short cut here, put in the work, if anything alter your hormones so you’ll put in the work, and then you’ll have the confidence, assertiveness, high t, status, whatever it is you’re after.

Eating a solid diet, supplementing, lifestyle is crucial, but so is the actual skill set development. It’s a 50/50 interaction imo.
Good answer. I think this should always be the backbone, but there is always room for an extra sprinkle of magic dust to help get things over the line.

LLight

There is nothing like turning your air ionizer on every few minutes during a job interview.
Normal and casual.

Last edited:

Mr.Mesmer

NEVER ever paractice speaking or any kind of performance or conversational qualities - in front of a mirror! ( unless you are a dancer! ) Thats a golden rule among actors and other performers, public speakers etc.
You cant SEE yourself in a mirror.

Runenight201

NEVER ever paractice speaking or any kind of performance or conversational qualities - in front of a mirror! ( unless you are a dancer! ) Thats a golden rule among actors and other performers, public speakers etc.
You cant SEE yourself in a mirror.
Super confused on your last point here. Are you implying that in front of the mirror, the visual feedback of your own self prevents your awareness from paying attention to finer details of your presentation performance?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Alright so I'm looking for tips to try out during job interviews - I've done a couple remote interviews and have a few more scheduled - many of the jobs I apply to are technical/problem-solving based - what I learned thusfar:

What is not good for an interview for me:

High DHT - High DHT gives me a 0% success rate in interviews - I come across as "too chill" and as a "lazy employee" - I become more likeable but give off an aura that I would be a horrible employee

The HIGH DHT Personality

View attachment 39391

High Progesterone - This also backfires on me because it makes me submissive which can make me come across as a "good employee" but I don't think this personality works well when I'm trying to do problem-solving/technical work

What is working for me:

High T/High Metabolism:

Right now during my job interviews -

I keep myself grounded

I turn on an air ionizer (I keep one hand on it during the interview and turn it on every few minutes)

I also use an EMF sheet on my laptop to reduce stress

With the air ionizer/staying grounded My T and metabolism remains high - I come across as a "Responsible Employee" but still assertive and someone hardworking and good at problem-solving

The High T Personality (Responsible, Ambitious, Hard-working)

View attachment 39392

High GABA:

High GABA makes me come across as extremely responsible and hardworking but it doesn't give me the same assertiveness that high T does

Anyone got any other good tips? I'm looking to maximize the look/personality of someone who is responsible and hard-working

I used to take a shot of alcohol before an interview to help "calm the nerves" but trying to find something better TBH

The only thing I'm really using right now that really helps with this is my air ionizer mainly - I realize I need to maintain high T/High Metabolism during interviews because high DHT really is backfiring on me
If you are doing remote interviews, background plays a lot into it and gives a glimpse into your living situation and what they see in the background they can project who they think you are.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals