Best for of b11

Vins7

What is the best for of b1?

Quality mark available in Europe?
I should keep something in mind if I am going to supplement a high amount of b1 (1 gram daily).
I want to try it to try to solve digestive problems, I have a history of taking antibiotics.

magnesiumania

If youre gonna take a gram/day opt for HCL. With TTFD you need way less but works much better in my experience....

Dr. B

If youre gonna take a gram/day opt for HCL. With TTFD you need way less but works much better in my experience....
is ttfd allithiamine
what about 500mg daily, hcl is best?
what else do we need as cofactors, or to negate side effects?
just vitamin d, some other b vitamins, policosanols? vitamn e and k?

magnesiumania

TTFD = Allithiamine.

HCL never did ANYTHING for me....

Allithiamine may come with side effects but was well worth it....thiamine is key to energy metabolism and if you support the body with cofactors you may have miraculous resaults. That was the case for me.

For TTFD Elliot Overton has a couple of videos on whats needed to make it work. It requires glutathione to be processed (perhaps extra selenium and glycine)....magnesium (to activate mitochondrial enzymes related to thiamine). Actually magnesium is not utilized properly without TTFD for me....i think im just wasting most of it. Not sure vitamins E or K are relevant in this context.

magnesiumania

Oh! And manganese is needed for thiamine to work no matter what form you take and higher doses tend to lower or deplete it.

Dr. B

TTFD = Allithiamine.

HCL never did ANYTHING for me....

Allithiamine may come with side effects but was well worth it....thiamine is key to energy metabolism and if you support the body with cofactors you may have miraculous resaults. That was the case for me.

For TTFD Elliot Overton has a couple of videos on whats needed to make it work. It requires glutathione to be processed (perhaps extra selenium and glycine)....magnesium (to activate mitochondrial enzymes related to thiamine). Actually magnesium is not utilized properly without TTFD for me....i think im just wasting most of it. Not sure vitamins E or K are relevant in this context.
its only ttfd needing glutathione right
that seems risky to need more glutathione for ttfd
can it be any antioxidants or only glutathione

why is manganese needed, so do you supplement manganese then? or use coconut water/pineapple/pineapple juice those seem to be very best for manganese
dried pineapples got like 1mg manganese per 80 calories, coconut water is around the same
what happens if you dont use manganese on the thiamine

magnesiumania

You need glutathione to detoxify the disulfide (only part of TTDF) i think....I would not assume it compromise other antioxidants, but you never know.

I eat i couple of macadamia nuts for the Mn

magnesiumania

To answare your last question, if you dont get enough Mn while doing TTFD you simply get deficient.

Dr. B

You need glutathione to detoxify the disulfide (only part of TTDF) i think....I would not assume it compromise other antioxidants, but you never know.

I eat i couple of macadamia nuts for the Mn
what if you dont eat the manganese
2mg is technically the rda
10mg is considered upper safe limit