Best desiccated thyroid brand for UK based Peaters?

Nick Ireland

Hi
I'm wondering what currently is the best desiccated thyroid I can get for my money in the UK? I see quite a few brands on EBay and Amazon. I'd really like to go with something that folks on here have tried and tested.
Thanks for any info :):

PS - I already have t3 but I'd like to go with something natural and more prolonged which I would imagine a desiccated product might offer, whether combined with low dose t3 or not...

Daimyo

Hi Nick,

I used and use Thyroid-S. I didn't try any other NDT brand as I am happy with it. Before Thyroid-S I was using Cytomel, and it is a bit more difficult to keep good T3 level through the day with it only. Peat suggest to nibble on T3 many times a day. I multidose Thyroid-S anyway.

OP
N

Nick Ireland

Hey thanks for the advice. I use T3 intermittently but yes the peaks and troughs are a hassle. I do nibble as best I can though :): Only recently has it really started working for me, as in instant warming of hands and feet - that was after a draconian assault on candida with caprylic acid. Before, the T3 was not that effective, now it feels radically different - and I keep up a maintenance dose of the caprylic with it.
I will take a look for this Thyroid-S and hopefully it will smooth out the levels better.

OJ15

@ Daimyo.

Where do you order your Thyroid-S? I live in Denmark, and I'm having trouble ordering Thyroid-S from the UK Amazon. Maybe because it ships from Thailand and there might be some import restrictions.

Is there no place to order a quality NDT, that's not thyroxine/hormone-free, within the boundaries of the EU?

Thanks, OJ

Daimyo

Hi OJ15,

I order Thyroid-S and Thiroyd through my business partner. We sell to Poland... Speaking of better brand, i tried both Thyroid-S and Thiroyd. I prefer Thiroyd.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals