Best deodorant - Just alcohol, water and aluminium. Called driclor // anhydrol forte

johnwester130

A lot of people said to use alcohol as a deodorant, but it also exists as an official product being sold in stores

Called driclor or anhydrol forte

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Aluminum salts destroy the Zeta Potential.
1650981242382.jpeg

StephanF

Forum Supporter
What’s the zeta potential?
The Zeta Potential is measured in millivolts and is related to colloidal stability. Blood is a colloidal suspension, if aluminum salts were introduced, the Zeta Potential will be weakened, which can cause the formation of blood clots.

The Zeta Potential is the actual voltage of the electric field surrounding colloidal particles.

Its connection to cardiovascular disease was first discovered by Thomas M. Riddick and later promoted by Dr. T. C. McDaniel, who formulated his ‘Zeta Aid’, which is a combination of potassium based electrolytes that strengthens the blood’s Zeta Potential. I take it every day.

There was a past discussion about the Zeta Potential on this forum:

Tim Lundeen

Aluminum is extremely toxic, read Exley's book

Imagine You Are An Aluminum Atom: Discussions With Mr. Aluminum​

Peating4life

Any thoughts on Magnesium Oil? I avoid antiperspirants and deodorant due to the metals in them potentially being correlated with neuro-degenerative diseases. The mag oil works really well for me and I don't have to use it regularly like I did with deodorant. Plus I'm hesitant to put alcohol on my pits as it seems aggressive.

DrJ

Just use baking soda as a deodorant. Don't put aluminum on your armpits especially if you shave them. Good lord.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Just use baking soda as a deodorant. Don't put aluminum on your armpits especially if you shave them. Good lord.

Okay I am convinved now to make my own

I will mix vodka with baking soda

The baking soda should dissolve in the water of the vodka

Grapelander

Okay I am convinved now to make my own

I will mix vodka with baking soda

The baking soda should dissolve in the water of the vodka
You can also use baking soda in the shower in armpits and privates - make a paste & rinse off.
Getting chlorophyll (the liquid in the store) will reduce body odor - drink daily.

Phosphor

I'll have to try the mag oil. I have FQAD which results in extreme armpit odor when the fluoride is being detoxed (which we HAVE to do) -- and since magnesium is highly beneficial for this state of affairs, and I have things like performances that cause me to have "nervous sweat" -- I'll try this. I can get just 30 minutes away from very washed pits and stink up an entire room. I have not used deodorants for many decades because I am always allergic to them, including baking soda.

Neeters 27

if you are a man, pls shave your armpit hairs, this holds onto bacteria and smells. it will most definitely help. one thing that also may help is taking grapefruit seed oil or oregano oil capsules. this kills fungus and YEAST inside your body. my husband had the worst BO when I met him, and it was because he ate tons of sugar and garbage snacks and no good diet. he had tinea versicolor rash (a form of yeast that leaves dark spots). I cured him with low sugar diet, anti fungal soap and shampoo (had him use selenium sulfide dandruff shampoo all over body) and several doses of oral diflucan, spread over a one month period ( 2 pills per week for a month). no more stinky sweat, no more BO, no more tinea versicolor.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Pretty frank brand is pretty good deodorant. Baking soda, coconut, shea butter.

MilenaLex

My proven recipe are:
1 Only Magnesium oil 1-2 drops/spray s

2 recipe
Mix

1 T corn starch
1 tea spoon baking soda
About 1T coconut oil
Stir well and make very thick paste. You can add starch or coconut oil if it is necessary. Best for 2 months use.
* Aroma- Not mandatory
2-3 drops of essential oil by choice. Mine is lavender.

Last edited:

Peater

A lot of people said to use alcohol as a deodorant, but it also exists as an official product being sold in stores

Called driclor or anhydrol forte

It's the only thing that works for hyperhydrosis. Hurts like a b*stard if you put too much on...

xborg

Title is wrong. That is an antiperspirant not a deodorant (and highly toxic, especially to the brain).

1 oz ethyl alcohol + 15-20 drops of essential oils (pick your favourite combos, change it up, have fun). Just a very light, quick drying mist and all odorous bacteria are muted for 24-48 hours. No gunky pastes or powders or oils (yuck!).

Mossy

I've had good success making my own deodorant for years, but it's time consuming and it bleaches my under arm hair (due to the baking soda I'd guess).

To date, the best deodorant I've tried—store bought or homemade—is Lume Warm Vanilla. It's not my favorite scent, but compared to other scents of theirs I've tried it works the best. It is not an anti-antiperspirant in any way—my homemade version worked better for that. But with regard to odor control and allowing the lymph nodes to drain, by not stopping sweating, this is best I've tried. It is expensive, though.

Sphagnum

I slice a fresh lemon and rub it under my pit. Stops odor pretty well, especially if not right after washing with water. Limes work too, but are tougher so you need to rub harder which ends up leaving more bits of pulp behind to pick off. Don’t overdo it on either or it’ll be a little sticky afterwards. It doesn’t take much to work.

Disclaimer, I don’t sweat heavily, and only one of my armpits ever smells (?)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals