Best countries to move to from Australia

hei

I moved from NSW to Adelaide than two years later moved to England, basically it’s as easy as moving from NSW to South Australia in terms of dealing with government and getting a job.

Renting a flat/unit is easier here than Australia and everything is built to a higher standard but smaller.

The variety of good food is higher because of the close proximity to France and Italy for diary products and also any products are more abundant plus more wealthy people here who demand good stuff.

The government is a soft right currently which might be a relief compared to the harder Australian government. The law is less strict but people are more sensible which I really like as it feels pretty relaxed.

The average wage here is lower than Australia and taxes higher which is a negative point.

England has a certain charm about it, 8 months of the year the weather is pretty mild and comfortable and winter is not too long. It has a lot of trees, a lot of green.

Shopping for clothes is much better with high streets and way more variety.
Thanks. Honestly I'm just sort of sick of everything. Sick of the heat, sunshine, dead grass, dead trees, bushfire smoke, all the angry/stressed out know-nothing know-it-alls, all the jumped-up little authoritarians running around, heavyhanded police, currency debasement, venal (house price obsessed) culture, etc. Everything to do with the government or employment feels like a learned helplessness nightmare. Just feel stuck/trapped here. Other people seem to get along fine, so maybe it's just me.

Herbie

Thanks. Honestly I'm just sort of sick of everything. Sick of the heat, sunshine, dead grass, dead trees, bushfire smoke, all the angry/stressed out know-nothing know-it-alls, all the jumped-up little authoritarians running around, heavyhanded police, currency debasement, venal (house price obsessed) culture, etc. Everything to do with the government or employment feels like a learned helplessness nightmare. Just feel stuck/trapped here. Other people seem to get along fine, so maybe it's just me.
I felt the the same way, I used to go camping in places no one knew of just to get refreshed from it all. I imagine how difficult it is in the current times.

Matt C

Hey everyone,

My partner and I are unvaxxed and we've been told that our buildings in the city of Brisbane will require vaccine passes. So we starting thinking of hte idea of moving to Mexico. I speak a little Spanish and travelled a lot of South America years ago.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to go about this?

OP
R

Rivka

Hey everyone,

My partner and I are unvaxxed and we've been told that our buildings in the city of Brisbane will require vaccine passes. So we starting thinking of hte idea of moving to Mexico. I speak a little Spanish and travelled a lot of South America years ago.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to go about this?

OP
R

Rivka

If you're on Telegram there are Freedom Cell Mexico groups on there where you can join and ask questions.

Lyla

Does anyone know what airlines don't required vaccinations to fly?
Since there is no direct flights from Australia to Mexico, one would have to meet whatever stupid requirements in a transit country too.
Anyone has recently left this open-air prison for Mexico ? Who did you fly with?