Best countries to move to from Australia

Rivka

Australia is becoming a police/military state by the day with deployment of the military on our streets. Would you know which country would be the best for an Australian to move to? I was thinking Mexico as Dr Peat speaks favourably about this country. However I'm not familiar with the particulars of Australian being able to get visas, permanent residence etc in this country.

rei

What languages do you speak? Sadly most of the normal societies left seem to be ones that don't speak english.

Dannyb

Australia is becoming a police/military state by the day with deployment of the military on our streets. Would you know which country would be the best for an Australian to move to? I was thinking Mexico as Dr Peat speaks favourably about this country. However I'm not familiar with the particulars of Australian being able to get visas, permanent residence etc in this country.
Your challenge will be getting out of Australia at the moment. Im Australian living in the US. My understanding of the latest Australia policy is I cant travel back to Australia because because they won't let me back out. The reports I've heard is that they have banned anyone leaving until further notice.

Vileplume

What languages do you speak? Sadly most of the normal societies left seem to be ones that don't speak english.
But is this really too much of a roadblock? You can learn the new language in a few years, and in the mean time, many companies in non-English-speaking countries value employees who speak English. And no matter where you go, there will at least be some people you can meet who speak English.

rei

But is this really too much of a roadblock? You can learn the new language in a few years, and in the mean time, many companies in non-English-speaking countries value employees who speak English. And no matter where you go, there will at least be some people you can meet who speak English.
I guess it is different for everyone, but i speak 3 languages at (near) native level that i learned when i was a child. I tried picking up a fourth in college and it was just not happening even when i put more effort than into other subjects.

Do you want to move to a country and culture totally different, be treated like an immigrant until you master the language, put in huge effort, only to see that the insanity you escaped is catching up to you a year or two later.

Angel45

The Taliban in Afghanistan just banned the Rona Vaxx. I guess they got their freedom back.

Herbie

I left Australia a year ago. I applied and got permission to leave and it said on the approval that it was because I planned to be away for 3 months or more so very easy. At the time the news was publishing stories about how people cannot leave but it’s fear mongering and lies.

I was born in Sydney but lived in Adelaide. South Australia has much less police more laid back because it was free settled and not built by convicts.

I don’t know where one could go to where it would be much better.

Last edited:
OP
R

Rivka

Learning a new language isnt a problem. I would like to live in a country where there is more freedom and your civil liberties are not taken away from you. I do not plan to return to Australia. Are there any people currently living in Mexico?

Ynot

looks like you don't need a visa for Mexico for stays of less than 180 days if you are an Australian Passport holder Visitor visa for Mexico

I was just musing that maybe Sweden may be a good idea...

James ardagna

try great barrier island in New Zealand, its dirt cheap to buy a bush block, is the most pristine place I've ever been to and you can virtually live off the land by having some chooks, growing some fruit and veggies and fishing is off the charts.

Attachments

• 442A89E5-A627-4B2B-A289-47BC83633EF9_1_201_a.jpeg
    442A89E5-A627-4B2B-A289-47BC83633EF9_1_201_a.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 43

Vinny

I have no idea which one for an Australian, but avoid (sadly) Cyprus.

triple

try great barrier island in New Zealand, its dirt cheap to buy a bush block, is the most pristine place I've ever been to and you can virtually live off the land by having some chooks, growing some fruit and veggies and fishing is off the charts.
NZ is worse off than Oz with Aunty Jacinda in charge mate...she is pro forced vaxx and pro china-what more could you ask for eh?

yerrag

NZ is worse off than Oz with Aunty Jacinda in charge mate...she is pro forced vaxx and pro china-what more could you ask for eh?
Aunty is too respectful for a tranny lol

Elize

I have lived in various countries and enjoyed each one. If you are unhappy where you are you may not be happy in other countries too as the same issues will surface for you. No country can make you happy. You have to be your own source of happiness from within.

OP
R

Rivka

I agree that we should be happy from within no matter where we are and I also believe that if one has the ability to move away from an oppressive country then they should also have that choice/right. For example if one lived in North Korea and had the opportunity to move away somewhere with better human rights would they not do so.

Last edited:

Elize

I am looking at the fact that you are in Australia. I can understand about North Korea.

yerrag

I think that feeling the wind and having a sense of where it is headed gives us the chance to choose where we can not only be safe and happy. It is often better to not be safe than to live under a tyrant where it is safe, but that is a matter of how one tips the scale.

For sure there is much more wealth in Australia and in the Western countries, but can one be happy when he can he jailed for expressing ideas that are not even inciting violence, and when he cannot go out and express his ideas in a public square together with other people when its government is unjust? Are people happier being fed like cattle in a feed lot and injected against their will, and branded, and their ability to move around is restricted and tracked? Isn't living in a hamlet just like living in a concentration camp only that you can wear fashionable clothes and have Netflix and popcorn and steak instead of gruel and boring re-education training?

What makes the people in tribal societies smile even though they have little of the conveniences and the health insurance and the hospital complexes? What gives their life meaning?

Most of the suffering I see elsewhere isn't self-inflicted anyway, it is inflicted by the same forces that keep you safe and secure. They would have been happier without the spell of tyranny that is part and parcel that envelops you in your world and their world. Their world just happens to be less consequential to your masters and they are just left alone like wild animals in mountains that cannot be tamed.

OP
R

Rivka

I think that feeling the wind and having a sense of where it is headed gives us the chance to choose where we can not only be safe and happy. It is often better to not be safe than to live under a tyrant where it is safe, but that is a matter of how one tips the scale.

For sure there is much more wealth in Australia and in the Western countries, but can one be happy when he can he jailed for expressing ideas that are not even inciting violence, and when he cannot go out and express his ideas in a public square together with other people when its government is unjust? Are people happier being fed like cattle in a feed lot and injected against their will, and branded, and their ability to move around is restricted and tracked? Isn't living in a hamlet just like living in a concentration camp only that you can wear fashionable clothes and have Netflix and popcorn and steak instead of gruel and boring re-education training?

What makes the people in tribal societies smile even though they have little of the conveniences and the health insurance and the hospital complexes? What gives their life meaning?

Most of the suffering I see elsewhere isn't self-inflicted anyway, it is inflicted by the same forces that keep you safe and secure. They would have been happier without the spell of tyranny that is part and parcel that envelops you in your world and their world. Their world just happens to be less consequential to your masters and they are just left alone like wild animals in mountains that cannot be tamed.
Well said!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals