Best Clothing Colour For Transmitting Red Light

KyrieEleison

I was wondering what is the best colour for clothes for the mechanism of their functioning with light. Correct me if I am wrong but wearing red clothing would only transmit red light to the body from the sun and would block damaging blue light and green light.

Is there any benefit to green light? Should the body receive any blue light or is it just pure damage?

White clothing of course transmits all of the colour spectrum whereas block blocks and absorbs all thus black clothing is the worst to wear, if not topped by blue which would only allow blue light through

Herbie

I remember Ray Peat mentioning in a radio interview that wearing red and yellow is good.

I think your reasoning is correct.

lvysaur

Correct me if I am wrong but wearing red clothing would only transmit red light to the body from the sun and would block damaging blue light and green light.

Uh, only if you're looking at the clothing. And you can't control what other people wear.

Imagine being a bug on the inside of someone's shirt, the only light coming through is via the holes in the clothing. There is an extremely negligible amount of red light that the inside of the shirt would emit, since the space between your body and the shirt has a tiny bit of ambient light in it.

biggirlkisss

if you are a guy u can go shirtless. people dont see to care it seems. or they are worried about what other people think of them and their own problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals