Best App To Track Micros?

LiveWire

I’ve tried My Fitness Pal that many people seem to praise, but Cronometer beats it hands down in every sngle respect.

Cronometer is free as a website, an ios app costs like a buck.

A few years back when i got the app, i found it inferior to the website account, but now it is a full fledged briliant app. Cronometer all the way.

TripleOG

Yea I don't get the hype of other apps when Cronometer is available and free.

Taotatoes

Edited: Oops, saw you wanted free micro tracking. Carb Manager is 29.99/year ad free with a crazy amount of features, including full nutrition breakdown, but basic version is the best I've used if you just want to strictly track macros.

Last edited:

LiveWire

Edited: Oops, saw you wanted free micro tracking. Carb Manager is 29.99/year ad free with a crazy amount of features, including full nutrition breakdown, but basic version is the best I've used if you just want to strictly track macros.

And when you also get Protein Manager and Fat Manager you get 10% off all three of them.

Haha.

Actually I’d say calling something ‘Carb Manager’ is a bad premise to begin with, as if that was the only macro needing managing. Smells like paleo.

Taotatoes

And when you also get Protein Manager and Fat Manager you get 10% off all three of them.

Haha.

Actually I’d say calling something ‘Carb Manager’ is a bad premise to begin with, as if that was the only macro needing managing. Smells like paleo.

It has a variety of preset macro split settings to choose from as well as the ability to set your own custom macros, not at all restricted to low carb. It tracks everything accurately (with minimal ad intrusion) in comparison to all the other apps I've used. It's actually pretty great. Don't knock it until you try it, mmmkay?

teds

Forum Supporter
If you’re in the US then Cronometer but if you’re outside it then it doesn’t really have the foods etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals