• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Best antibiotic for Endotoxin Overload

deeper

Has anyone experimented with any antibiotics to deal with this issue? Do you have any concerns for wiping out your microbiota ?

Thanks

mostlylurking

Has anyone experimented with any antibiotics to deal with this issue? Do you have any concerns for wiping out your microbiota ?

Thanks
Endotoxin = lipopolysaccharide. I have just been watching a video that addresses this issue in a different way. The whole video is very good, but long. I'll post it at the point where the discussion addresses lipopolysaccharide. Problems occur when it gets into the bloodstream via leaky gut.

I got damaged via Bactrim, an antibiotic that was prescribed for a UTI. I'm pretty leary of antibiotics now.

View: https://youtu.be/t17dBHmZBMM?t=6419

GodsHound

If digestion is sluggish and thyroid function is low, antibiotics can be a gamble, especially in higher doses, as unfavourable bacteria can re-establish unopposed after your flora is wiped out.

deeper

Endotoxin = lipopolysaccharide. I have just been watching a video that addresses this issue in a different way. The whole video is very good, but long. I'll post it at the point where the discussion addresses lipopolysaccharide. Problems occur when it gets into the bloodstream via leaky gut.

I got damaged via Bactrim, an antibiotic that was prescribed for a UTI. I'm pretty leary of antibiotics now.

View: https://youtu.be/t17dBHmZBMM?t=6419

thanks, I have a lot to learn !

BearWithMe

Carrots, activated charcoal, increasing transit speed.

Avoid antibiotics like a plague.

Lurker

Endotoxin comes from dead gram negative bacteria. Antibiotics will only make the situation worse. Activated charcoal and some fiber (like carrots) will help remove endotoxin.

Edit: what @BearWithMe said

Matestube

Thanks
The two that work best for me are augmentin and doxicycline.
Profound physical changes every course I take.