Best Anti-Wrinkle Supplements For Men?

Mossy

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought that NO could be beneficial as a vasodilator when the body doesn't have enough CO2 (poor breathing habits/metabolism). Therefore if you acutely lower NO when you need it, you're going to get mild hypoxia symptoms?
I can only echo what I’ve learned on this forum, which is the pro-Peat perspective that as a general rule you want to lower NO. There has been some discussion about possibly lowering NO too much, as well as certain types of NO being more beneficial than others—such as that which is in taurine (which gives me no negative reaction). I do know that the allergic reaction I get from some supplements, does feel like a lack of air; what that specifically is—high or low NO, or something else—I’m not certain. For instance, I think it’s B1 that is suppossed to help with CO2, but I get the same hypoxia reaction that I get from astaxanthin from it.

Mauritio

Would that dose be equivalent to an oral dose of 100mcg?
No idea ,but if it helps I dont even apply the mb to my face when I use it topically.

Mossy

No idea ,but if it helps I dont even apply the mb to my face when I use it topically.
Ok, I had assumed you took it orally. You use it topically? (Or maybe both).

You noted using 0,1mg, which I believe translates to 100mcg. I was just wanting to confirm that that was your dose.

Mauritio

Ok, I had assumed you took it orally. You use it topically? (Or maybe both).

You noted using 0,1mg, which I believe translates to 100mcg. I was just wanting to confirm that that was your dose.
I use mostly topically above the liver gives me best results . Maybe a little more than that I'd say 100-400mcg .

There is a methylene blue based skin cream called Bluelene. I've used it as an experiment and didn't experience any side effects. But I don't really have wrinkles to compare its affect on. My skin would be pretty smooth/moist after using it though.

Mossy

I use mostly topically above the liver gives me best results . Maybe a little more than that I'd say 100-400mcg .
This helps. Thank you.

GreekDemiGod

What about the mainstream idea that you should use sunscreen religiously to delay and prevent skin aging and wrinkles?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals