Best and easy way to keep teeth healthy and white on a Peat diet?

meatbag

Rinsing after eating or drinking something with acid-ex. Juice, soda

using red light on the teeth is also good

ringing with methylene blue, aspirin solution

oil pulling with coconut or olive oil is antiseptic

keeping the small intestine sterile

getting a good calcium to phosphorus ratio

Roni123@

I realized that increasing the calcium to phosphorus ratio made my teeth denser and firmer

Zoiros

I've been using Peat's guidelines for about 5 years now, and the biggest factor for me is controlling acidity. I add about a quarter tsp sodium bicarbonate to each cup of coffee/OJ. It really cuts down on plaque buildup.

My milk intake is also pretty high, and I get plenty of magnesium and k2.

I've never had a cavity before, and my dental health hasn't changed since I started. I make sure I floss daily, and I brush once a day with a dilute solution of water/peroxide. I notice a little bit of buildup around the gumline, but not a significant amount.

I hate to say it, but my teeth were the cleanest they had ever been when I briefly tried keto 7 years ago. All I did daily was floss, and I would brush twice a week. I never had any plaque buildup, which was the only good thing about that diet.

bzmazu

Sefton10

bzmazu

How do you use it? Do you put it in water and swish it a bit?
Read the article!!....I take 1/2 tsp in mouth...chew a little...swish around...it melts, keep swishing ...spit. I do this before bed.

Tripodi

I realized that increasing the calcium to phosphorus ratio made my teeth denser and firmer
Can you give us the way to or how to get the best or balanced ratio? Will the ratio depend on hight, weight and age? Anything you can share will help me.

Roni123@

Can you give us the way to or how to get the best or balanced ratio? Will the ratio depend on hight, weight and age? Anything you can share will help me.
I heard Ray say that caffeine sugar and aspirin tend to increase the excretion of phosphorus in the urine, and a good thing is to increase calcium intake through dairy products and homemade eggshell, anything over 2/1 and less than 4/1 is very good, I think it is good to supplement vitamin D and K2

Tripodi

I heard Ray say that caffeine sugar and aspirin tend to increase the excretion of phosphorus in the urine, and a good thing is to increase calcium intake through dairy products and homemade eggshell, anything over 2/1 and less than 4/1 is very good, I think it is good to supplement vitamin D and K2
I follow.... thank you

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P best e ink display? low emf and easy on the eyes. Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 14
uuy8778yyi Best Serotonin Depleters That Are Easy To Buy Supplements 2
D What's the best supplement to lower Prolactin? Supplements 12
R Which is the best way to guarantee you have no viruses or bacteria? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 6
D BEST D3/K2 SUPPLEMENT? Which one gave you the greatest Androgenic and Stress-Lowering effects? Supplements 2
J Why was my best hair on anti DHT protocol? Hair & Nails 55
ecstatichamster The best drugs ever? Why isn’t everybody taking PDE5 inhibitors? Male Issues 12
Marine Best jobs to survive in a mandatory vaccination world? Ask For Help or Advice 15
Hans One of the best TRT alternatives (natural potent stack) Articles & Scientific Studies 17
M Best lab tests for estrogen status Blood Work, Labs 18
A Best way to make use of Allicin in garlic? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Eastcoast Seth [HELP] Best Diet Plan/Lifestyle for Optimal Testosterone? Ask For Help or Advice 8
G Best Peat Friendly Fast Food Choices/Places Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 18
S Best 5-lox inhibitor? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
DojaCat Can anyone guide me to the overall best threads to help me understand the gist of ray peat Ask For Help or Advice 22
T Exemestane: what's the best time of the day to take, and how to ensure absorption? Male Issues 32
S Best way to lower acetylcholine? Ask For Help or Advice 26
dylan Best / affordable NDT thyroid supplement in the UK Thyroid and Hormones 4
E Good,Better and Best Peat Style! Ask For Help or Advice 6
A BEST TRICEP LONG HEAD EXERCISE Male Issues 10
S Best source of pregnenolone Thyroid and Hormones 15
Lokzo How To DESTROY Anxiety (Best Anxiolytic Compounds) Supplements 0
P Best OTC Progesterone to buy? Progesterone 6
Lokzo The Best Modafinil/Provigil Alternatives Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
charlie What is the best way to remove a tick? Skin 18
ecstatichamster Eating before bedtime - what is best to stop nocturnal hypoglycemia Discussing Dietary Models 76
S Best healthiest kitchen appliances, IE Washing machine Body Care 0
soul_rebel Best Place to Live (Outside of the USA) Society 20
P Best ways to test at home? Temp, pulse, etc Ask For Help or Advice 1
Korven Do you feel best on A) "normal" 3x meals of meat/starch/veggies or B) "Peat style" no starch milk/meat/fruit diet? Diet, Recipes 46
E Best training tip Ask For Help or Advice 29
L Best vitamin c for a child? Ask For Help or Advice 6
M Best trace minerals foods? (Boron, molybdenum etc) Diet 7
L Which ginseng brand or type is the best Supplements 12
M Best way to eat peaty at 17 years old? Diet 46
M Best bitters for digestion and how to find out what kind of digestion support I need ? Digestion, Gut Flora 10
johnwester130 Laughter is the best medicine - farting in an elevator Society 2
F Best Resources for SSRI Tapering/Withdrawl Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
A BEST PLACE TO BUY ORGAN MEAT UK? Diet 20
GelatinGoblin Which milk has the best Phosphorus to Calcium ratio? Dairy 29
ivy Acne/rosacea and blepharitis: best facial practices? Ask For Help or Advice 0
M Best Vitamin A and Copper supplements? Ask For Help or Advice 39
S Best way to reset sleep schedule? Ask For Help or Advice 7
M Best zinc supplement? Ask For Help or Advice 9
RealNeat Studying bats could have provided the best approach to COVID19 and any other "infection/disease." Animals 0
V Best zinc supplement and recommended dose Minerals 7
J Best way to deal with hypoglycemia due to low cortisol? Blood Sugar 1
D Best supplements for senior citizens ? From ideal labs Ask For Help or Advice 1
J The best possible toothpaste Oral Health 12
F Best timing for thyroid medication? Ask For Help or Advice 8