Best alternative after removing root canal with second space beside it

Lana

I’m going to get a root canal removed and there is also a second Space beside it . What’s best thing to do . I’m not sure it’s implant because I’m immune system is high so I think they wouldn’t vibe with me . Does anybody know any company that makes cool flippers or is a bridge an idea though they put pressure on other teeth

Why is your dentist unable to advise you? This is their business. Flippers are relatively simple business. I think you are wise to forgo the implant unless you have had metal compatibility testing done first. Ceramics are an option, but they have not been time-tested.

mostlylurking

I’m going to get a root canal removed and there is also a second Space beside it . What’s best thing to do . I’m not sure it’s implant because I’m immune system is high so I think they wouldn’t vibe with me . Does anybody know any company that makes cool flippers or is a bridge an idea though they put pressure on other teeth
I don't know where you are. I'm giving this to you anyway. We offer the highest quality care and service you will find anywhere. This dentist is in Marble Falls, Texas. Read this on their site: Statement Regarding Extractions and Root Canal Treated Teeth | Nunnally, Freeman, & Owens

They have many people travel long distances to get treated at their clinic. The closest large airport is Austin. All dentists are not created equal. There's your run of the mill type of dentist and then there are the people who go back and get their Mastery in Dentistry, which is a whole other level of knowledge. These people are extremely good at what they do. Their focus is environmental dentistry. If you can't travel to them, then you can at least call them and perhaps do a telephone consultation. Perhaps they can refer you to someone closer to you.

I go to them for dental work. I pursue Ray Peat's knowledge for diet and general health issues.

OP
L

Lana

Thank you so
I don't know where you are. I'm giving this to you anyway. We offer the highest quality care and service you will find anywhere. This dentist is in Marble Falls, Texas. Read this on their site: Statement Regarding Extractions and Root Canal Treated Teeth | Nunnally, Freeman, & Owens

They have many people travel long distances to get treated at their clinic. The closest large airport is Austin. All dentists are not created equal. There's your run of the mill type of dentist and then there are the people who go back and get their Mastery in Dentistry, which is a whole other level of knowledge. These people are extremely good at what they do. Their focus is environmental dentistry. If you can't travel to them, then you can at least call them and perhaps do a telephone consultation. Perhaps they can refer you to someone closer to you.

I go to them for dental work. I pursue Ray Peat's knowledge for diet and general health issues.
much . I am in Ireland so I won’t be going to them . But this is great info . Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals