Benefits Of Pure Nicotine

Broken man

ive been experimenting more with the nicotine drops and ive noticed how my eyesight goes from slightly blurry (i dont need glasses) to absolute PIN SHARP after taking just 1 or 2 drops nicotine.

also i notice other positive effects like my bloated belly goes completely flat.
Hello, please how are you using nicotine from mitolab? Thank you.

catharsis

Have not tried pure nicotine but have done vaping and cigarettes off and on for about 5-6 years. I find that rolling and smoking your own cigarettes, without a filter, give a lot of androgenic benefits: sharper mind, more focused on achievements and activities, increase sexual thoughts, less emotional, increase energy, etc. I feel connected to my ancestors while doing this.

Modern cigarettes are toxic ingredient-laden: additives in tobacco, problematic filters and papers, etc. Go for roll-your-own tobacco, cigars, pipes, or snus. The adrenergic effects nicotine can have is not great for sexual activity itself, but the increase in androgen signaling can be more beneficial in the long run.

Pure nicotine should be fine but I would recommend staying away from vaping. The plastics used in the refillable vapes are phthalate-based and my n=1 feeling about them is the estrogenic qualities of phthalates can leach into your smoke or even just holding the device. Not worth it in the long-run plus not a lot of studies have been done about additives in e-juice.

The intelligent smoker: what should a smoker take to nullify harm? - Lifestyle

Check out NightLight's posts on LongeCity about the benefits of tobacco and tyw's post on our forum for more details

catharsis

@catharsis How do you want to use pure nicotine ?
Hey Broken man, one could use pure nicotine sublingually. I would imagine intranasal or topical could work as well but it's up to you if you can handle local irritation. Either way, oral administration would be really bad for your gut, probably will raise serotonin due to irritation. Try pure nicotine sublingually and see how you feel. 2mg nicotine gums give me a nice buzz but I really try not to swallow any spit I accumulate from chewing.

Broken man

Hey Broken man, one could use pure nicotine sublingually. I would imagine intranasal or topical could work as well but it's up to you if you can handle local irritation. Either way, oral administration would be really bad for your gut, probably will raise serotonin due to irritation. Try pure nicotine sublingually and see how you feel. 2mg nicotine gums give me a nice buzz but I really try not to swallow any spit I accumulate from chewing.
Thank you for the tip.

peter88

Have not tried pure nicotine but have done vaping and cigarettes off and on for about 5-6 years. I find that rolling and smoking your own cigarettes, without a filter, give a lot of androgenic benefits: sharper mind, more focused on achievements and activities, increase sexual thoughts, less emotional, increase energy, etc. I feel connected to my ancestors while doing this.

Modern cigarettes are toxic ingredient-laden: additives in tobacco, problematic filters and papers, etc. Go for roll-your-own tobacco, cigars, pipes, or snus. The adrenergic effects nicotine can have is not great for sexual activity itself, but the increase in androgen signaling can be more beneficial in the long run.

Pure nicotine should be fine but I would recommend staying away from vaping. The plastics used in the refillable vapes are phthalate-based and my n=1 feeling about them is the estrogenic qualities of phthalates can leach into your smoke or even just holding the device. Not worth it in the long-run plus not a lot of studies have been done about additives in e-juice.

The intelligent smoker: what should a smoker take to nullify harm? - Lifestyle

Check out NightLight's posts on LongeCity about the benefits of tobacco and tyw's post on our forum for more details
Do you still smoke your own cigarettes? I recently picked up some American spirit organic tobacco and hemp papers and noticed a lot of what you are talking about. I always felt off smoking commercial cigs but rolling my own is completely different.

catharsis

Do you still smoke your own cigarettes? I recently picked up some American spirit organic tobacco and hemp papers and noticed a lot of what you are talking about. I always felt off smoking commercial cigs but rolling my own is completely different.
Hey peter88,

I don't anymore. There was some pressure socially to quit and, in America, it seems you are an untouchable if you even come close to tobacco. I am taking a long break to work on cardiovascular health and relationships and it seems both are negatively affected by tobacco smoking. If you don't live in America and/or your social circle does not look down on you for smoking, you should give it a try or at least finish the pack. The tar does stain your teeth but it's great for thinking and, at least in the short-term, you truly feel like a Marlboro man. It might not be beneficial in the long-term (a few centenarians are smokers however).

Small amounts of Carbon Monoxide (through cigarette smoking) also seems to be theoretically beneficial.

Friend or foe? Carbon monoxide and the mitochondria.

peter88

Hey peter88,

I don't anymore. There was some pressure socially to quit and, in America, it seems you are an untouchable if you even come close to tobacco. I am taking a long break to work on cardiovascular health and relationships and it seems both are negatively affected by tobacco smoking. If you don't live in America and/or your social circle does not look down on you for smoking, you should give it a try or at least finish the pack. The tar does stain your teeth but it's great for thinking and, at least in the short-term, you truly feel like a Marlboro man. It might not be beneficial in the long-term (a few centenarians are smokers however).

Small amounts of Carbon Monoxide (through cigarette smoking) also seems to be theoretically beneficial.

Friend or foe? Carbon monoxide and the mitochondria.
Very interesting stuff. It seems like there is many benefits in the short term or occasional use, but long term regular consumption could be risky. I’m still really young and not too worried about the negatives because I’ve only been smoking a couple of hand rolled cigs a week. It’s unfortunate it’s looked down upon in the US considering marijuana smoking is practically promoted. I moved from a large city to a smaller rural town and it’s refreshing to see more people laid back about smoking and thinking for themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals