Benefits Of Ice Cream Before Bed

montmorency

I believe Chris Masterjohn regards eggs (yolks anyway) as a "superfood" (along with liver and a few other things). I forget the details, but they certainly seem to have things that we need and can't easily get otherwise, so I'm definitely an egg-man (and a liver (or kidneys) man).

Not as many per day since reading/listening to Ray Peat. Usually two, but I don't worry too much if I go over a bit.

I'm glad I never believed in the anti-cholesterol propaganda, and never stopped eating eggs, in the days when they were being marginalised. Ditto butter!

dukez07

montmorency said:
I believe Chris Masterjohn regards eggs (yolks anyway) as a "superfood" (along with liver and a few other things). I forget the details, but they certainly seem to have things that we need and can't easily get otherwise, so I'm definitely an egg-man (and a liver (or kidneys) man).

Not as many per day since reading/listening to Ray Peat. Usually two, but I don't worry too much if I go over a bit.

I'm glad I never believed in the anti-cholesterol propaganda, and never stopped eating eggs, in the days when they were being marginalised. Ditto butter!

How are those yolks going into the ice cream? Do we have assuarances from these big companies on such things? Because my impression has always been that stuff like powdered egg/powdered egg yolk/powdered flavoured egg/powdered flavoured egg yolk, is something we should definitely be avoiding. Cholesterol in powdered form, is not something I'd want to put into my body.

ilpmusic

blue bunny premium ice cream vanilla bean has no gum :just milk cream eggs vanilla sugar. There are other vanillas or other flavors have gum in it.

LUH 3417

Home
Van Leeuwen artisan ice cream
Home

Made with organic ingredients. Most flavors don't have any gums. My favorite is earl grey - delicious bergamot flavor.

Birdie

blue bunny premium ice cream vanilla bean has no gum :just milk cream eggs vanilla sugar. There are other vanillas or other flavors have gum in it.
Sad to say this but they changed the formula this year with the new packaging. Now has "vanilla flavor".
I think that's different from "vanilla".
It tastes different to me now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals