Beneficial Immunosuppression From T3

orewashin

I have CFS and thyroid resistance. My body turns T4 into reverse-T3, so I turn cold, weak, and foggy from it. I respond well to T3. It improves my sleep and mental functioning. However, it seems to do nothing for my fatigue. I Peated for almost a decade, and my condition is getting worse.

When I take more T3 than usual, my immunity takes a big hit. I often end up catching a viral illness. I don't develop palpitations or other symptoms of hyperthyroidism.

I've heard of people with CFS curing themselves with large amounts of T3. If CFS is due to pathological long-term immune response, would the reduced immunity actually be helpful, and that's why some people may have experienced benefits from it?

A woman experienced a cure for CFS from an immunosuppressive drug.

Antibody wipeout found to relieve chronic fatigue syndrome

Immunosuppression may be a big deal, but CFS is a bigger deal. It doesn't respond to Peating and it has no alternatives that I know of.

NodeCerebri

Did you ever hear of the Wilson protocol?
It’s a protocol for switching from T4-Monotherapy to T3 basically.
Many people who got too much rT3 in their bodies first don’t respond well to it. Then there are two ways to do it: megadosing T3 so that your Body is „forced“ to release all the rT3. You’ll notice it for a few hours, you’re shortly a kind of hyperthyroid then. After that, because T3 is used up relatively quickly, it’ll return to normal.
Always consider doing this under therapeutical surveillance from an experienced professional Though. Hope this helps.

NodeCerebri

Besides, Immunosuppression Sounds like a sort of adrenaline or cortisol underproduction in the body for me. Are your adrenals checked? Maybe desensitized receptors for glucocorticoids?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals